Karaoke Review! [Updated with Pics]

imr4444 said:
very gud review :)
can we use other ordinary mic?

Haven't found a mic with USB ending wire yet.

But, If you're talking about the normal mic which is used in other systems, then its not possible.

Two days back I ordered this service, the call center guys told me that by evening they will send somebody. After that no body came on that day...The tata sky guy came today and kept on saying that this service is BAD very low volume comes out of Mic and Don't take it and all, and even he never bring the mic with him. He said I forgot and all other stuff. I think these guys sold the mics as there are very few customers of tata sky karaoke in bhopal or he lost it.

my question is the mic sound quality is so bad that it comer very low. I want to use this service for my mom and dad. Is it good enough for them as they will go for old songs and if mic quality is bad then its of no use. Please reply.

anshul-dash said:
Two days back I ordered this service, the call center guys told me that by evening they will send somebody. After that no body came on that day...The tata sky guy came today and kept on saying that this service is BAD very low volume comes out of Mic and Don't take it and all, and even he never bring the mic with him. He said I forgot and all other stuff. I think these guys sold the mics as there are very few customers of tata sky karaoke in bhopal or he lost it.

my question is the mic sound quality is so bad that it comer very low. I want to use this service for my mom and dad. Is it good enough for them as they will go for old songs and if mic quality is bad then its of no use. Please reply.

Sorry for late reply.

First of all. The volume comes out of your TV or Home Theatre or whatever sound system you have. Secondly, The MIC's output is perfectly normal.No problem at all.
See, it perfectly alright for usage. Totally depends on your system's volume.
Go ahead and buy it. Only thing is will you use it regularly ?
still, this is a nice gift.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock