DDF Exclusive Kasthuri TV and Kasthuri News has been revamped with a new logo

Kasturi can't find success as it's now not a household brand . Large advertising is required to make small success.
Sirikannada , dangal failed to achieve

Kasturi can't find success as it's now not a household brand . Large advertising is required to make small success.
They have already hired 10+ social media handlers for both the channel. Previously they had very less. Due to being FTA their budget limited for now.

They have already hired 10+ social media handlers for both the channel. Previously they had very less. Due to being FTA their budget limited for now.
Still aggressive advertising they should do

Sirikannada slightly failed due to lockdown just after revamp.. it reached 100+ GRP during revamp without even available in Airtel (that time), sundirect n tatasky.

Dangal kannada just entered kannada market to get profit with dubbing and not to give any competition. They lacks in quality and promotion.

Kasthuri once upon a time, people's favourite channel. It can try to get 5th place in the list by easily letting above 2 channels. They have potential to buy good movies n dubbed movies even being FTA. As management revamped now, we can expect good work.

Kasthuri News currently has very good and decent graphics.. Improving again on top of this is excellent..

XtmPrDU.jpg

I'm just imagining this graphics for Kasthuri TV sponsors listing with Maroon and Purple shade..

Kasthuri News currently has very good and decent graphics.. Improving again on top of this is excellent..

XtmPrDU.jpg

I'm just imagining this graphics for Kasthuri TV sponsors listing with Maroon and Purple shade..
Is kasthuri news 24 available in any dth services ??
When will be available ?

Kasthuri TV should start showing footer and top left side banners for the upcoming shows and about relaunch on Aug 15th..

I think now they are fully focusing on Kasthuri News Channel which will help them in big later.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock