KING OF OPENING "THALA" VEDALAM (100 cr+ with in 8 days)

RE: KING OF OPENING "THALA" VEDALAM

sasitnj said:
FASTEST 50 nanga thaan................
yes in four years Ajith will 50 years old :p:p:p:p
:lol:lol:lol:lol :D:D:D:D:D:D

sasitnj said:
Simbudevanukku innoru chance unda pro...." Puli 100+ illa...."

I think you missed the last updates,check all previous special post Link Removed

There the same technical team going to make a bigger budget movie again,that should attract the kids and the same time adult to :clap

I watched film with our family all are Vijay and others fan except me.

But all are happy and like very much this film. You can check with your friends.

Even second day over sound and dance in theaters.

My family all are shocked about THALA fan sound and dancing in second day too...

people said:
I think you missed the last updates,check all previous special post Link Removed

There the same technical team going to make a bigger budget movie again,that should attract the kids and the same time adult to :clap

Innum naan ketta kelvikku patil illayea......

sasitnj said:
I watched film with our family all are Vijay and others fan except me.

But all are happy and like very much this film. You can check with your friends.

Even second day over sound and dance in theaters.

My family all are shocked about THALA fan sound and dancing in second day too...

I watched film with our family all are Vijay and others fan except me. - all are wearing any identity card :lol i am Thalapathy vijay FAN, i am Kongu singam Surya FAN :huh ,i to watched this movie for FUN (nalla otinom unga pasangala) , decent mans in sathyam said "what a stupid fans,Film like baahubali set record all the way this stupid guy (Ajith) still remake the RED movie".Is it true BRO,RED avalalavu mokkaiya :huh

In thanjavur VEDALAM 3 theater released all are house full for 6 days.
THONGAVANAM released 1 theater. 3rs day only 25%full.

AJITH vs KAMAL

Already Kamal fans are mentioned AJITH and KAMAL. they know anout thala...

ie, THALA....KING MASS OPENING.........

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock