KKW Offer | 27th-29th April 2018 | English Entertainment Add-On

• Thread starter Thread starter IndiaN
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 55
  • Views Views: Views 5,469
No cheating. I have activated KKW HD English & Entertainment Add-on on 30th March 2018 and before activating my recharge due date was 12th June 2018. And today I have deactivated the same and checked my Due Date than it was same as before i.e. 12th June 2018. (I have not activated/deactivated/change base pack during this mean period). So how you all are telling Videocon d2h is cheating? Can you please justify? Because in my case there is nothing wrong. Don't Know About Others.

That's what I am saying all are not getting cheated.In my place too many d2h customers activate this KKW offer and have not got cheated till now..

Dear Customer, we have added the requested Add-ons to your subscription. so who says d2h cheat himself .they himself cheat so .don't be hurry.activate always on time.not early😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Dear Customer, we have added the requested Add-ons to your subscription. so who says d2h cheat himself .they himself cheat so .don't be hurry.activate always on time.not early😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
please post screenshot if this offer is activated successfully for 1 rupee.
For me they are charging full price.

Thank you for subscribing to Khushiyon Ka Weekend Offer at Rupees One for 1st month. Normal charges would be applicable from the 2nd month onwards and how to upload pic

Back
Top Bottom