Sad News Lock in period

May be they will lock for the recent selection and leave the other old selection Untill user updates it :unsure::huh:
They have locked for the old selection as well. I am yet to update my selection as all previous broadcaster bouquet are locked.
I need Help Please Update me on this Can you:
1. Remove the Previous combo ie, popular pack and reselect the same combo again and submit it??

They have locked for the old selection as well. I am yet to update my selection as all previous broadcaster bouquet are locked.
1. Remove the Previous combo ie, popular pack and reselect the same combo again and submit it??
D2h already messed my a/c, it shows only one stb instead of 3 stb listing. I called cc and informed about this problem, they told me to write an email. Already two days over not able to see other 2 stb in my login id
I am a multi stb user

D2h already messed my a/c, it shows only one stb instead of 3 stb listing. I called cc and informed about this problem, they told me to write an email. Already two days over not able to see other 2 stb in my login id
I am a multi stb user
Faced this problem two times. Every time they took 4-5 days after so many tweets.

Pm me.

After addition of broadcaster bouquet amount is getting added successfully In the final submission but neither the channel is getting added nor the pack is changed, any one is facing the issue

After addition of broadcaster bouquet amount is getting added successfully In the final submission but neither the channel is getting added nor the pack is changed, any one is facing the issue
Refresh your account.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock