Breaking Airtel DTH has increased Lock In Period For A-La-carte to 30 days

What's your take on the 30 Days lock in period?

• Total voters
Thanks. Airtel doing what airtel does best then, basically.
Other providers have same rule in place, TS for instance? Could you tell?
No bro only airtel did it
In fact some people defended airtel by saying other dth will introduce same move or its temporary as new tp will activated...but nothing happened bro ..it was a sole decision of airtel !
And ghanta tp activation, post activation they added only useless channels like naaptol etc. 😂
My suggestion move to other dth like tataplay

Dada nowdays if u need a channel for 2 or 3 days
Go for broadcaster bouquets
U can drop any time and chrged on daily basis
I will have moved on to other providers when current balance expires, but still checked this bouquets thing out of curiosity and I am quite confused. I cannot go through long list of channels to find the one channel i needed (#292 in my case), rather complicated for me not bother.

Thanks though, for mentioning of it.

I will have moved on to other providers when current balance expires, but still checked this bouquets thing out of curiosity and I am quite confused. I cannot go through long list of channels to find the one channel i needed (#292 in my case), rather complicated for me not bother.

Thanks though, for mentioning of it.
If your need is all sports go for airtel all sports sd or hd pack cost 3 and 5 rs per day but for some users bouquets not showing on my airtel app i think that is the case for u

No bro only airtel did it
In fact some people defended airtel by saying other dth will introduce same move or its temporary as new tp will activated...but nothing happened bro ..it was a sole decision of airtel !
And ghanta tp activation, post activation they added only useless channels like naaptol etc. 😂
My suggestion move to other dth like tataplay
Do Tataplay have any pack like UDP ?

If your need is all sports go for airtel all sports sd or hd pack cost 3 and 5 rs per day but for some users bouquets not showing on my airtel app i think that is the case for u
Tell me how to watch live cricket match on different HD channels in cheapest way?

Yes
Zabardast pack .much similar to udp pack
My Airtel UDP pack going to end in November. If tata play has similar affordable yearly packages like Airtel. With no lock-in for 30 days then I will move to Tataplay. Also I'm missing MTV HD & MTV Beats HD in Airtel.

My Airtel UDP pack going to end in November. If tata play has similar affordable yearly packages like Airtel. With no lock-in for 30 days then I will move to Tataplay. Also I'm missing MTV HD & MTV Beats HD in Airtel.
Yes bro available and other packs but those packs you won't find in tataplay app..you need to go tataplay dealer shop and ask them to recharge from their app

Tell me how to watch live cricket match on different HD channels in cheapest way?
Use this on matchday

fJTLiUR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock