Breaking Airtel DTH has increased Lock In Period For A-La-carte to 30 days

What's your take on the 30 Days lock in period?

• Total voters
Is this still locked?
Was thinking of taking Sports18 HD for the three T20 series of IND v/s IRE. Looks like I'll have to take for the full month, eh?
Just read that Broadcaster Bouquets may still be taken on per-day basis. Is this true? If yes, then I will take Broadcasgter Bouquet of Colors/Viacom18. Could someone please confirm?

Last edited:
Is this still locked?
Was thinking of taking Sports18 HD for the three T20 series of IND v/s IRE. Looks like I'll have to take for the full month, eh?
Just read that Broadcaster Bouquets may still be taken on per-day basis. Is this true? If yes, then I will take Broadcasgter Bouquet of Colors/Viacom18. Could someone please confirm?
Go for colours wala english news sports hd you get Sports 18 hd in this bouquets
Its pay per day basis
I used this but sd versions qmd you can drop as per your wish

dE5TnOy.jpg

Go for colours wala english news sports hd you get Sports 18 hd in this bouquets
Its pay per day basis
I used this but sd versions qmd you can drop as per your wish
Any such bouquet available for any Star Sports channel? (looking at Asia Cup, commencing from 30 Aug).

Any such bouquet available for any Star Sports channel? (looking at Asia Cup, commencing from 30 Aug).
Buddy for asia cup

Technicaly india will play 5 to 6 matches all sports pack per day less than 4rs
Total 24 excess 22 and another pack is there but you not get any main star channel tamil

Otherwise

Try Below bouquets
Only 67.20 pack you get star Hindi , 2 , 3 and first
Others Reginal language take only if you can compromise commentary

GNrMLaS.jpg

jzK0k0d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock