Seeking Help Low Signal Quality - TATA Play

• Thread starter acrkmr
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 52
  • Views: Views 4,169

acrkmr

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to share that I recently switched over to TataPlay from my local cable operator. Everything seemed great at first, but I've noticed that the signal quality isn't as strong as I'd hoped.

This is my first time using a service like this, so I'm not sure if it's normal to experience these kinds of signal issues, especially during rainy weather. Surprisingly, though, I can still watch channels without too much trouble, even when it's pouring outside.

I'm just a bit unsure whether this is something I should be worried about or if it's just a minor hiccup that will sort itself out. Any advice or thoughts would be really helpful.

Thanks for your understanding, and sorry if I missed any important details.

Yes u r right.. this seems very low signal. Although Signal always depends upon good quality Dish, LNB, Wire & location. If above all parameters are a ✔️ for you then do connect with the tataplay technician for a signal peaking.. if your connection is new then your request will be done free of cost by tata play team. Call them or chat with them for an appointment

There is already a thread. You can check other members signal quality for a point of reference.

Discussion - Tata Play Signal Level Mapping | Share Your Signal Levels

Yes u r right.. this seems very low signal. Although Signal always depends upon good quality Dish, LNB, Wire & location. If above all parameters are a ✔️ for you then do connect with the tataplay technician for a signal peaking.. if your connection is new then your request will be done free of cost by tata play team. Call them or chat with them for an appointment

There is already a thread. You can check other members signal quality for a point of reference.

Discussion - Tata Play Signal Level Mapping | Share Your Signal Levels
During rain or dark clouds, the signal will drop to 0 and no signal message will appear.
If a good quality lnb like inverto with 0.1db snr is used, even with moderate to sight heavy rain you will not have signal loss.
I am experiencing outages even during the slightest rain. The service personnel here are not very helpful, as they keep saying this is normal.

Would the signal be better if I relocate it to a higher area? Some roof work is being done tomorrow, and it would be possible to relocate it. The question is, can I do it myself? If so, what angle should I set for the TATA Play dish and the LNB position?

You can do it yourself just need some basic idea of sat tracking.
Thank you for the response. I've watched some YouTube guides on configuring satellite tracking, but I couldn't find information on the angle at which the dish needs to be set, or where within the range of +20 and -20 degrees the LNB should be positioned. Could you please guide me through this, or provide some guides? I'm an beginner in all this, but it seems doable.

Thank you for the response. I've watched some YouTube guides on configuring satellite tracking, but I couldn't find information on the angle at which the dish needs to be set, or where within the range of +20 and -20 degrees the LNB should be positioned. Could you please guide me through this, or provide some guides? I'm an beginner in all this, but it seems doable.
As long as you don't mess up the elevation you can easily play around with the azimuth.
It's easier to just get a new 0.1 db lnb from solid.sale website. Your signals will definitely improve. New lnb will cost less than 200 rupees. And all you need is a screwdriver.

As long as you don't mess up the elevation you can easily play around with the azimuth.
It's easier to just get a new 0.1 db lnb from solid.sale website. Your signals will definitely improve. New lnb will cost less than 200 rupees. And all you need is a screwdriver.
Thank you. I'm a bit confused about which 0.1 LNB to purchase from the multitude of options on the solid.sale website. Would this one be a good choice? Buy Solid FS-327 DLX Universal Single LNBF

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock