Seeking Help Low Signal Quality - TATA Play

• Thread starter Thread starter acrkmr
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 53
  • Views Views: Views 5,558

acrkmr

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to share that I recently switched over to TataPlay from my local cable operator. Everything seemed great at first, but I've noticed that the signal quality isn't as strong as I'd hoped.

This is my first time using a service like this, so I'm not sure if it's normal to experience these kinds of signal issues, especially during rainy weather. Surprisingly, though, I can still watch channels without too much trouble, even when it's pouring outside.

I'm just a bit unsure whether this is something I should be worried about or if it's just a minor hiccup that will sort itself out. Any advice or thoughts would be really helpful.

Thanks for your understanding, and sorry if I missed any important details.

Look like it's cable/lnb issue bro, what's tataplay technician told, 🤔 if u have another cable means try, if it's lnb issue means go for airtel inverto lnb it's working in rain also, I had using airtel inverto lnb above 2 to 3 years in native it's working fine signal quality and strength also increased

Also try to reset stb (factory reset), also try if u have other tataplay box check signal strength in other box, May be box issue facing signal issue

If possible try with offline shop it's cost Rs.150 to Rs.200 in offline/airtel dealer

INVERTO Airtel Original Lnb Full HD (Compatible Sun Direct, Airtel Dth, Tata Play, Videocon D2H, Dish Tv)

Amazon.in

Look like it's cable/lnb issue bro, what's tataplay technician told, 🤔 if u have another cable means try, if it's lnb issue means go for airtel inverto lnb it's working in rain also, I had using airtel inverto lnb above 2 to 3 years in native it's working fine signal quality and strength also increased

Also try to reset stb (factory reset), also try if u have other tataplay box check signal strength in other box, May be box issue facing signal issue

If possible try with offline shop it's cost Rs.150 to Rs.200 in offline/airtel dealer

INVERTO Airtel Original Lnb Full HD (Compatible Sun Direct, Airtel Dth, Tata Play, Videocon D2H, Dish Tv)

Amazon.in
The technician said this is the best quality signal possible here. The cable is obviously brand new and around 20 meters in length. I have ordered this LNB from Solid Sale: Buy Solid FS-327 DLX Universal Single LNBF. I will try it once it arrives. If that doesn’t improve the signal, I will take up your suggestion or try to relocate the antenna to a different place, etc.

The technician said this is the best quality signal possible here. The cable is obviously brand new and around 20 meters in length. I have ordered this LNB from Solid Sale: Buy Solid FS-327 DLX Universal Single LNBF. I will try it once it arrives. If that doesn’t improve the signal, I will take up your suggestion or try to relocate the antenna to a different place, etc.
Bro, signal strength 80% but quality only low 20%, Technician checked with other lnb🤔, may be lnb is defective, is it new connection means contact cc/nodal officer, they will replace @ free of cost within 1 year warranty covered for box, lnb, adapter,remote

Whoa! Won't the signal quality be affected by the rain, etc.? Although my signal levels seem better, I am still affected by mid to heavy rains.
Signal quality is what matters most. Signal level is determined by the length and quality of your cable. You will get best signal level with small cable with no breaks in between.

Bro, signal strength 80% but quality only low 20%, Technician checked with other lnb🤔, may be lnb is defective, is it new connection means contact cc/nodal officer, they will replace @ free of cost within 1 year warranty covered for box, lnb, adapter,remote
The technician keeps saying that having at least one bar of signal quality is normal and recommended by the company. He’s the only authorized Tata Play technician in the area, so I’m not sure who else to contact. How can I reach the nodal officer? Thanks!

Signal quality is what matters most. Signal level is determined by the length and quality of your cable. You will get best signal level with small cable with no breaks in between.
The signal level is good, and the cable is new, about 20 meters long with no breaks. However, the signal quality isn't great. I'm waiting for the Solid Sale LNB to see if it makes a difference. Otherwise, I'll escalate the issue to a higher authority, though it seems like a tedious and tiring process.

Back
Top Bottom