Seeking Help Low Signal Quality - TATA Play

• Thread starter acrkmr
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 52
  • Views: Views 4,756

acrkmr

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to share that I recently switched over to TataPlay from my local cable operator. Everything seemed great at first, but I've noticed that the signal quality isn't as strong as I'd hoped.

This is my first time using a service like this, so I'm not sure if it's normal to experience these kinds of signal issues, especially during rainy weather. Surprisingly, though, I can still watch channels without too much trouble, even when it's pouring outside.

I'm just a bit unsure whether this is something I should be worried about or if it's just a minor hiccup that will sort itself out. Any advice or thoughts would be really helpful.

Thanks for your understanding, and sorry if I missed any important details.

The technician keeps saying that having at least one bar of signal quality is normal and recommended by the company. He’s the only authorized Tata Play technician in the area, so I’m not sure who else to contact. How can I reach the nodal officer? Thanks!
No bro, he's lying signal quality should above 70% only not affect in rain/cloud,

Is it your connection new or old connection 🤔

Better to write email to ceo team, ask them kindly arrange senior technician,

[email protected]

&

Add cc to [email protected]

Just remember, when you connect the new LNB, you need to rotate it(skew angle) and move it closer or farther(focus) to the dish to improve the quality of signal. This will be trial and error amd you need to do this till you get the best signal.
Once you get the highest quality that you can achieve, without loosening any nuts and bolts, try to gently bend the dish up/down and left/right to see if there is any difference in signal quaity.
If the dish is not positioned properly, then signal will improve. If it's already in the best position signal will drop as soon as you try to alter it's position.

Are you sure, these lnb will help to watch the TV channels during rainy season? If yes am also gonna buy one of this for my dishd2h connection
Not in very heavy rain.
It will work in Moderate, constant, light rain and dark clouds.
But, your clear sky signal quality has to be 85% or higher which equates to Mer 13db or higher.

No bro, he's lying signal quality should above 70% only not affect in rain/cloud,

Is it your connection new or old connection 🤔

Better to write email to ceo team, ask them kindly arrange senior technician,

[email protected]

&

Add cc to [email protected]
The connection is new, but even in clear weather, the signal quality on most channels won’t go above 40, though the signal strength stays between 70-80. The "no signal" issue often happens with even the slightest rain, but the service technician keeps saying this is normal, which I don’t believe based on what I’ve read on this forum. I’ll write a detailed email to the given emails. Thanks.

Just remember, when you connect the new LNB, you need to rotate it(skew angle) and move it closer or farther(focus) to the dish to improve the quality of signal. This will be trial and error amd you need to do this till you get the best signal.
Once you get the highest quality that you can achieve, without loosening any nuts and bolts, try to gently bend the dish up/down and left/right to see if there is any difference in signal quaity.
If the dish is not positioned properly, then signal will improve. If it's already in the best position signal will drop as soon as you try to alter it's position.

This was the default configuration. The alignment between +20 to -20 is what you mean by the 'skew angle,' right? I will keep this in mind once I receive the new Solid Sale LNB.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock