mails sent to d2h

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 3,054

dino29

Reaction score
sent many mails to d2h, sharing a few

Firstly sir a big kudos to ur team and specially u for having faith in ur team bcoz urself and ur team has done a fantastic job in keeping all of us happy by adding our favorite channels and giving excellent service

I jave just few issues which are

Firstly the stb quality of d2h is not upto the ,mark and has few issues like delivering bluish color tone, hanging etc.

Secondly customer care training level is very poor in d2h and its a hammering to the head interacting with a cust care representative

Thirdly few important channels are missing on d2h platform which are

BIG CBS SPARK
BIG CBS LOVE
BIG RTL THRILL
DELHI AAJ TAK

NEWS X
BIG CBS SPARK PUNJABI
BIG MAGIC
ZEE PREMIERE
GOD TV
ZEE JAGRAN
DIVYA
ZEE TRENDZ
NAT GEO MUSIC

TV5 MONDE ASIE
NHK WORLD
DIVA UNIVERSAL
AUSTRALIA NETWORK
TRAVEL XP HD

FOX TRAVELLER HD

NAT GEO ADVENTURE HD

NAT GEO WILD HD
TRACE URBAN HD (International english music channel)

plz sir tell ur team to run the active music audio channels in good audio quality, right u run it in very poor audio quality. also try and starta international english music audio channel like tata sky has

plz try and add world class international free to air channels which i mentioned like tv5 monde asie (french channel with english subtitles), nhk world (japanese channel with english content), australia network ( australia's premiere entertainment channel) and diva universal( formerly known as hallmark channel-its a very good eng entertainment channel). These all are world class free to air channels allowed by the governemnt to downlink in India.

D2H has great line up of channels, except few international channels are missing

d2h does not have a single international language channel.

I hope u tell urwondersul team to work on these things

Thank you

respected sir

in tata sky customers get option to keep their secondary connection stb's open or closed for as long as they wish and asmany times as they wish, there is no limit like we have in d2h that we can close secondary stb only once or twice in an year. plz allow this option in videocon d2h too, this will be of great convinience as there r many customers who do not use secondary connection regularly and have to use or close secondary connection many times

i hope ur team allows this option

thank u

respected sir

i am quite disppointed that most of channels on d2h platform are running with a bluish color tone in picture as if color temperature of picture tone has been selected as cool to relay all the channels, i have complained many times on ur facebook page but noone is listening. plz tell ur team to telecast all video channels in normal color picture tone and not bluish(also called cool pic tone)tone. this bluish color tone makes pic look really poor, original colors appear pale. i will give u examples of channels working in normal color pic tone in d2h which include mtunes sd, b4u movies, all hd channels, plz telecast other chs too in same color pic tone

i hope action is taken and case is forwarded to ur technical uplinking centre team

thank you

respected sir

i am sooooo happy that videocon d2h is growing such a fast pace, all kudos to team d2h for their hard work and their customer centric approach. loving to be a part of d2h family and i am helping this family grow by whatever means that i can by making people aware of so many plus points of d2h.
may this family grow wider and stronger.
hope this diwali d2h adds more of our favorite channels

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

click on the above link dear d2h and see how many people want these channels to b added. forward this to ur broadcasting team so that they can try and add these channels. exclude bbc entertainment and cbeebies from list as they r shutting down

i have been requesting this since long and 7 chs which were included in the prior list in addition to these were added by d2h so plz add these chs too

earlier too these post got max likes whose records i don't have now but everytime i have posted this request i have got 45 , 32, 28, 25, 22, 15 and 18 likes respectively

so plz add these channels when possible as and when u get more tps from st2

add ten cricket permanently in platinum pack

also plz add world class international free to air channels like tv5 monde asie (french channel with english subtitles), nhk world (japanese channel with english content), australia network ( australia's premiere entertainment channel) and diva universal( formerly known as hallmark channel-its a very good eng entertainment channel)
d2h does not have a single international language channel. plz d2h add it

also ur epg is very slow, if we r viewing a current channel, it takes ages to show programmes beyond now and next and if we r on a particular channel and want to view programme list of all day for other channels, the mini epg guide does not show it
another irritating thing in mini epg guide bar is that if we want to go from say channel v to zee news by scrolling the epg mini guide bar and press ok on the desired channel that we wanna watch then instead of directly switching to that channel, it shows three options namely find next repeat, add channel to favorites and watch (channel name). plz do a software upgrade and make both these things better.

plz remove all paid regional channels from rest of india packs and give the customer choice to take 3 free regional packs according to the language he or she understands. why should we pay for channels which we do not understand

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

plz click on the above link sir, we all want removal of all paid regional chs from rest of india packs and give the customer to choose 3 free regional packs

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
sir plz remove utv action,enter 10,b4u movies,dangal click on the above link and see how many people support the removal.also remove disha tv, mgm,active music hd, cnbc prime hd

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
click on the link above and see dear d2h as to how many people want travel xp hd back. plz add this channel

remove romove sentimental hits and romantic hitz audio channel in active music and add 2 new channels ,one dedicated to hitz from 60's and 70's and another from 80's and 90's. also the audio quality of active music audio channels is pathetic, plz improve it

lastly plz plz plz tell ur team to run active music audio channels in good quality, right now quality is very poor. also on planet m music hitz and active music hd channels, run more variety of songs, right now same songs r repeats and all r from t series label. plz run songs from other music labels too and run from songs from 1990 to 2012.play pop songs and if possiible english songs too

received response from ceo 5 times and calls from broadcasting , call center training head, r and d head many times

Keep pressing them on solving bluish tone problem.
I notice the tone on black images which looks quite irritating and annoying.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock