Malayalam Channels Addition

• Thread starter Thread starter koothara
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 91
  • Views Views: Views 10,675
[split] Did dth thrissur channel prediction failed

Dear all, still i hope it will come this month end. If it not come next chance is after 2month in "Onam season".
And i am their backend staff in SSD. Anyway after 3 year experience, i am going to quit from ADTV(in July/august).
So dont expect more exclusives from me in ADTV section.
And may month onwards am too busy in my work... thats the reason i missed some exclusives. Anyway thanks for support from DDF members.
:hello:hello:hello:hello:hello :luv:luv:luv:luv

RE: Did dth thrissur channel prediction failed

Dth Thrissur said:
Dear all, still i hope it will come this month end. If it not come next chance is after 2month in "Onam season".
And i am their backend staff in SSD. Anyway after 3 year experience, i am going to quit from ADTV(in July/august).
And may month onwards am too busy in my work... thats the reason i missed some exclusives. Anyway thanks for support from DDF members.

why are you going to quit from ADTV :'(:(

RE: Did dth thrissur channel prediction failed

Dth Thrissur said:

:'(:'(:'(:'( very sad to hear this news...You are the one who kept us motivated always to keep faith in Airtel when lot of fake threads was running in DDF airtel section..I used to always follow your posts... Thank you for that...:'(:'(:'(

Anyway best wishes with your career...:):):)

Hi Brothers
Today I am called CC, normaly they said they have no info about Malayalam Channel addition if any new channel come they will info through sms or home channel but today they said they have got info that some Malayalam channels coming in this month but they don't know exact the channels.
As Dth Thrissur Brother said Surya music,reporter&people come this month so the chance of people is high and surya music(Sun hd add now so sun network sd channels also expecting),reporter also.
Thank You.

TR Vishnu said:
Hi Brothers
Today I am called CC, normaly they said they have no info about Malayalam Channel addition if any new channel come they will info through sms or home channel but today they said they have got info that some Malayalam channels coming in this month but they don't know exact the channels.
As Dth Thrissur Brother said Surya music,reporter&people come this month so the chance of people is high and surya music(Sun hd add now so sun network sd channels also expecting),reporter also.
Thank You.

Bro Dont trust CC info.
According to Dthtrissur Bro 3new malayalam channels coming in june. lets see..
Thank you

koothara said:
Bro Dont trust CC info.
According to Dthtrissur Bro 3new malayalam channels coming in june. lets see..
Thank you

Brother first time cc said to me some channels coming normaly when I am calling they said they have no info thats why I am posting this.
As per Dth Thrissur Brother Surya Music,Kairali People,Reporter are coming this month.
Let's hope for the best.

Thank You.

Back
Top Bottom