Malayalam HD Channels

TR Vishnu

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi members few months before I heard a news that Asianet plan to launch an hd version in Malayalam (Name as Asianet HD).Is It True ?
Please use this thread for any update regarding this.
Is it any hd channel coming on Malayalam ?
Thank You

not few months back,it is too old,they said one year back when asianet movies launch :)
star delaying the Asianet,Vijay,Svarna HD channels.

3d.png

Banner003.png

Banner001.png

WELCOME TO MOBILESTAR 3DTV & PRABHATAM NEWS

I think Star is not much interested in regional play, may be because of less profit....

Re: RE: Malayalam HD Channels

NinadG said:
I think Star is not much interested in regional play, may be because of less profit....

I hope they soon launch star movies action hd or some music ch in hd

NinadG said:

MOBILESTAR%20Logo%203DTV.png

Mobile Star Satellite Communications India Ltd. – is an established business group in Kerala with diversified interests and business activities. Backed up by years of legacy and business exposure, we are now bringing two more new excellent ventures for you – a thoroughly interactive family entertainment TV channel and an all new fresh Consumer Super Store. Both will hit Kerala with a big bang and leave an everlasting impression in the minds of People.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock