Discussion Malayalam TV channels General Discussion, News, Updates

Asianet should re-launch Badai Bungalow...

It was a successful comedy show...
It was but towards the ending episode its was boring....
I wish that the Great Malayalam Laughter Challenge (Stand up Comedy)should start in Asianet...as its telugu version is coming soon..

I don't know how people say that Asianet and Asianet News still belong to the same network just because of the name! :skd:
Normal people do not look at wikipedia.... They look just on the logo.. And decide the owner :blush:

Asianet News has been badly reporting the sabarimala issue....The people had gone crazy and It has made acyber attack on asianet news...romirs was alsi there that its site was hacked. .. Some people commented on Star's Asianet fb pages against asianet news...This issue will bring a bad impression on asianet too..
They mistakenly hacked Asianet satellite communication sites including Asianet broadband site and other Raheja owned sites with Asianet name.

I don't know how people say that Asianet and Asianet News still belong to the same network just because of the name! :skd:
Common people see only the logo and name.
Most people still consider Asianet, Asianet news, Asianet cable, ACV as one company. All are using same name and logo.

Common people see only the logo and name.
Most people still consider Asianet, Asianet news, Asianet cable, ACV as one company. All are using same name and logo.
See this:
Another intresting thing is now 3 different companies with same logo and name (asianet) are running in kerala.
1. Star
2. Asianet News Network (owns Asianet News and Suvarna News, as well as the digital/online platform Asianet Newsable)
3. Asianet Digital, Asianet Broadband (owns the ACV and Asianet Teleshop channels)
Am I right?

Last edited:
Asianet News has been badly reporting the sabarimala issue....The people had gone crazy and It has made acyber attack on asianet news...romirs was alsi there that its site was hacked. .. Some people commented on Star's Asianet fb pages against asianet news...This issue will bring a bad impression on asianet too..
What do you mean by bad reporting? Just because Janam Tv is supporting the devotees, all other media are not badly covering the issue. In my opinion, as a journalist, I will support Asianet News. Because media are not for just favouring one side. It should showcase the illiteracy of the people too. Having faith in god and all are fine. But when the faith is making the people blind. We should think about it. Renaissance is one of the key roles of media. and Asianet News and other media are doing it well. This is not 5-60s. We are developed a lot. And it's a shame that people are still believing that Lord Ayyapa's sanctity will be hurt if Females entered the Sabarimala. All those who had read the entire history knows when did they come up with this men-exclusivity for the Sabarimala.

Any updates regarding asianet plus rebranding into a movie channel

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock