Discussion Malayalam TV channels General Discussion, News, Updates

I
But CM should have appealed the verdict on behalf of the people. I mean there is nothing to lose by forcing the SC to reconsider. I don't think CPIM has good intentions either.

It's obvious that CM won't do this. Current CM is from CPIM, the party who lead so many protest for the people when there were times only high caste people were allowed in the temples. The history of the party is with rennaissence. So neither cm not the party won't do this. It's so evident that some others are using this a tool to divide the Malayalees. Anyway, I'm so glad that at least the hindus are United under one tag without the caste barrier.

The discussion has now beome very political. Off-topic: All the discussion is about Asianet News or Manorama News only. How is Mathrubhumi doing? And Kairali People? Media One?

The discussion has now beome very political. Off-topic: All the discussion is about Asianet News or Manorama News only. How is Mathrubhumi doing? And Kairali People? Media One?
I Personally like Mathrubhumi News their News Presentation,News Reader,Studio,Clarity.. etc... is just Supebb......:eek:k::kiss::hrt:

Kairali people is utter waste?

Why Verities of Malayalam channels not available like Tamil, Telugu (Old Movie Channels or Old Movie Song Channels.)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock