Sad News Many Sony channels removed from Tata Sky due to breakdown in contract negotiations (Sony Six HD Readded)

• Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,172
  • Views: Views 329,424
Status
Not open for further replies.
TATADIE is going to be dead because insat is expiring and they dont have space to add new channels now sony and in next turn indicast channels will be removed

right time to move from TS, bad days ahead for TS customers

In 2012-14 people said same due to less HD channels, in 2015 we all know what happened. Today thay have max HD channels.
Every Company has bad times that doesn mean we leave them.

After a bad time i am sure they will bounce back stronger

Update:

Tremendous Pressure From Trade Partners To Tata Sky!

Tata Sky Called Up For A Meeting On A National Holiday!

Tata Really Feeling Heat!

They should feel the heat. We always believed in that organization, still a little hope remained that all these issue will be sorted. We always accepted the hikes or service charges for the sake of service quality that we generally get. The after sales support, tech support all are of pretty high quality, when compared to the market standard. But that doesn't make me a fan-boy of this particular brand. The people who are paying 350 for the service may be can't complain much but when for the near about same service someone pays 730 a month, he/she has every right to criticize any move that affects the end user. They have every right to be 'impatient'.

In my 9 years long association with SITI Cable, I haven't seen a single removal from the platform. When they had an issue with STAR, they moved all the star chanels to a la carte and dropped the base pack price. Not a single chanel was dropped from the platform. Later they re-added the star chanels in the package. I only left because I was not highly satisfied with the SD picture quality in some chanels.

I was happy with TS service actually.Even in the month of august I paid 800 and got a Super LNB installed and did a LTR of Ultra pack. I did not mind paying higher amount as this connection is for my aged parents and I don't stay in my native for job purpose, and I had a believe that these sort of issue at least will not happen with TS. After sales support was my main priority, so that my parents doesn't face any issues of any sort. That's why I did choose this 'Premium DTH'. Now I am kind of sure, the same kind of drama will happen with ZEEL and IndiaCast too. Which is not at all acceptable. What is good should be praised and what is blunder-should be blamed.

Last edited:
This is bound to happen. Some temporary solution may be reached even then it is just start of a big turn. OTT is having a big cut in their revenuers. People are only charging DTH connections just for basic packs just to continue watching normal content like news and children channels just for family shake; otherwise, all main content has gone to OTT and this shift will keep on growing with each day now since we have services like prime and netflix and so on with cheaper and cheaper net. Now you cannot afford to show 32 channels with only 4-5 channels watchable. Also days are gone when u could have run a 24 hours channels by showing only repeats other than 2 hours of original programming. So pressures will be on their earnings and not good days for DTH like this until they start android based box and club together normal content and OTT content together.

In 2012-14 people said same due to less HD channels, in 2015 we all know what happened. Today thay have max HD channels.
Every Company has bad times that doesn mean we leave them.

After a bad time i am sure they will bounce back stronger

Right now they dont have max HD channels and i guess will be on last once situation is cleared .

TS has always not met customers demands , the period you mentioning is due to TS got jackpot as insat not expired and they got 1 free satellite and added many hd channels.

now you will see much they invest on new satellite and how many channels they add on customers demands

dark era ahead for TS customers

Right now they dont have max HD channels and i guess will be on last once situation is cleared .

TS has always not met customers demands , the period you mentioning is due to TS got jackpot as insat not expired and they got 1 free satellite and added many hd channels.

now you will see much they invest on new satellite and how many channels they add on customers demands

dark era ahead for TS customers

They still have MAX HD channels, which other DTH has more than TS?

would appreciate if you please share comparison

SUN HD has more and qualitychannels compared to TS
Bro Sun HD have only 3 Extra Channel That not Available In Tata Sky. Jeet HD, CN+ HD and Fyi TV 18 HD. I think You Forgot Your Calculations. Totally Sun HD Have Near 70 HD Channel and Tata Sky Have Near 90 HD Channels. Then How Sun HD have Better Than Tata Sky For Channel Count.

Today Airtel Dth is ahead of all Dths due to availability of all channels and reasonable packages price, Tata sky is far far behind
Bro I Am Also A Airtel Fan. Yes Airtel Have Best SD/HD packages in DTH Industry. But At Present Tata Sky Have More Channels Than Airtel .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock