Sad News Many Sony channels removed from Tata Sky due to breakdown in contract negotiations (Sony Six HD Readded)

• Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,172
  • Views: Views 329,868
Status
Not open for further replies.
For sure I know that Tata won't simply let this go. They know their brand value and they definitely will not shed it away. This is temporary but still, unacceptable because, I, as a customer who believes in them and invest on them, would like them to have these matters settled before it causes a problem to me. Will have to wait for a couple of days for this to resolve I feel.

This is more than just disappointing. Planning to leave TS now.
Bro same here also I am a South platinum HD subscriber and paying 9k+ per annum. And now these beggers had cheated me though I had always supported them. I must call CC and ask for refund.
I would suggest you two to wait before making any hasty moves. We have known how better TS is in this league.
Bro dont force him it's his choice
If he leaves he may or may not suffer
He questioned him on his criteria for considering others; didn't force him to stick with TS.

Dont be impatient guys. Your problem will be solved. Tata is a big brand. They will definitely not keep their customers in lurch.

And what make a u feel, other MSO/DTH is better.

This happened in TS after 3 to 4 years

Look at how adtv users tackled when star channels went off. And we are impatient.
ADTV removed star channels from base packs and not from the platform like tata sky has done...

ADTV removed star channels from base packs and not from the platform like tata sky has done...
Channels still telecasting, some channels make hidden in epg.

Look at how adtv users tackled when star channels went off. And we are impatient.
Human Nature is like this. When a company/govt does 10 good thing's and 1 bad thing, we will forget the 10 good thing's but will speak of that 1 bad thing.
Bro Nothing Wrong In It. Every Customer Paid Huge Amount To View Their Desire Channel. If Suddenly Any Operators Remove Channels From Their Platform, Customer Should Be Angry With Them. When Airtel Remove Star Channels from base packs just only for 9/10 Hours, Customer Started Same Thing With Airtel Also. Yes One Thing Is Correct That, All Problem Will Solve Soon.
I Hope That Tata Sky Should Tackle This Matter, Just Like Airtel Tackled With Star.

Airtel charge their subscriber a lesser amount,while we pay more. My preference is service and quality. Today it has happened with sony. zee and india cast might be the next. So this is not what I expect and I can accept. I don't have any affinity towards any brand. Siti sorted out the issue with star and they moved all chanels as a la carte. Here TS removed sony pal and few other chanles from platform. I can not appreciate this move at all. While they call themselves premium dth, their action should second them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock