Sad News Many Sony channels removed from Tata Sky due to breakdown in contract negotiations (Sony Six HD Readded)

• Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,172
  • Views: Views 331,309
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deals With Major Broadcasters Expired 90 Days Ago!

Was Not Shown Much Interest To Renew The Deals!

Except With Sun (That Too Temp Renewal Done)

What Are They Waiting For???

Broadcaster Asked The Price What TRAI Has Ordered!

Guys Seriously I Feel Sorry For All Tata Sky Die Hard Fans!

Do You Guys Actually Have Any Idea How Much TS Paying Broadcasters?

Lowest In The Industry But The Package Price Is Highest In The Industry!

You Guys Loves Tata Sky Lot I Know But When You Feel Something Not Good Don't Fail To Show Your Dissatisfaction To Them!

There Is Lot Which I Can't Tell Here!
bro what about sundirect they had recently hiked package rates but not yet added channels in south.any idea about their adding of south(tamil) channels.will they again increase their package rates once temp renew gets over?

bro what about sundirect they had recently hiked package rates but not yet added channels in south.any idea about their adding of south(tamil) channels.will they again increase their package rates once temp renew gets over?

Please Let's Not Discuss That Here!

Will Share In Relevant Thread! If I Got Any Updates!

They are giving comp off the customers or not. any one getting refund

Any estimate on when is this getting fine? Please answer only if you have some insights.

Deals With Major Broadcasters Expired 90 Days Ago!

Was Not Shown Much Interest To Renew The Deals!

Except With Sun (That Too Temp Renewal Done)

What Are They Waiting For???

Broadcaster Asked The Price What TRAI Has Ordered!

Guys Seriously I Feel Sorry For All Tata Sky Die Hard Fans!

Do You Guys Actually Have Any Idea How Much TS Paying Broadcasters?

Lowest In The Industry But The Package Price Is Highest In The Industry!

You Guys Loves Tata Sky Lot I Know But When You Feel Something Not Good Don't Fail To Show Your Dissatisfaction To Them!

There Is Lot Which I Can't Tell Here!

Off topic: Bro, when Star was demanding the same thing with AirTel, that time u blamed the Broadcaster, not the DTH operator... why?

below channels are available via missed call, as per TATa SKY call centre-
SET, Sony SAB, SET HD, Sony MAX, Sony SIX, Sony Ten 1, Sony Ten 1 HD, Sony Ten 2 HD, Sony Ten 3, Sony PIX HD, Aaj Tak.

But Dishtv doesn't provide the maximum number of hd and sd channels and lots of important channels missing in dishtv.

Hmmm.. that's true but somewhere we have to compromise, Individuals choice. I am ok with SD version of HD channels which are not on dishtv platform. As I watch TV hardly for 1/2 hours in a day, sometimes more on weekends but still happy.

Tata Sky is having a major breakdown in terms of customer care today. Long waiting time and still no response on phone. Executives seem exhaustively frustrated at the same issue, just cutting calls when asking about this. Chat option has waiting list of 45-50 customers. They are having tough time.

Off topic: Bro, when Star was demanding the same thing with AirTel, that time u blamed the Broadcaster, not the DTH operator... why?

Star Was Not Demanding Same Thing Bro! They Were Asking Modification On Contract Claus ************** That May Put The Whole ADTV - Revenue (From Star Group) On Trouble!

Finally Star Changed The Plate!

Note: MODs Edited Some Info! That Put Us On Some Trouble

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock