Sad News Many Sony channels removed from Tata Sky due to breakdown in contract negotiations (Sony Six HD Readded)

• Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,172
  • Views: Views 331,296
Status
Not open for further replies.
Human Nature is like this. When a company/govt does 10 good thing's and 1 bad thing, we will forget the 10 good thing's but will speak of that 1 bad thing.
How much money do u get from tatasky each month

Last edited by a moderator:
I pay 15k annually to TS and without any prior notice to customer they have removed so many channels.

Pakistan v Australia is on Sony ESPN not to forget Champions League and ATP Tennis.

This is ludicrous.

Why you guys pay such huge amounts like 7-8k or 15k :eek:. I am a dishtv subscriber and with 'non stop pack' as base pack and add ons on top of that in 250-320 effective monthly subscription price I get all hd channels and few SD channels of my choice.

Why you guys pay such huge amounts like 7-8k or 15k :eek:. I am a dishtv subscriber and with 'non stop pack' as base pack and add ons on top of that in 250-320 effective monthly subscription price I get all hd channels and few SD channels of my choice.
But Dishtv doesn't provide the maximum number of hd and sd channels and lots of important channels missing in dishtv.

Deals With Major Broadcasters Expired 90 Days Ago!

Was Not Shown Much Interest To Renew The Deals!

Except With Sun (That Too Temp Renewal Done)

What Are They Waiting For???

Broadcaster Asked The Price What TRAI Has Ordered!

Guys Seriously I Feel Sorry For All Tata Sky Die Hard Fans!

Do You Guys Actually Have Any Idea How Much TS Paying Broadcasters?

Lowest In The Industry But The Package Price Is Highest In The Industry!

You Guys Loves Tata Sky Lot I Know But When You Feel Something Not Good Don't Fail To Show Your Dissatisfaction To Them!

There Is Lot Which I Can't Tell Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock