Sad News Many Sony channels removed from Tata Sky due to breakdown in contract negotiations (Sony Six HD Readded)

• Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,172
  • Views: Views 333,315
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Sony is really desperate to get back on Tata Sky, will they surrender or subscribers will make Tata Sky rethink their strategy? What's your opinion guys? I mean hiring Salman Khan to spread the campaign message is not a small thing, means that this spat is causing huge damage to Sony.

Has TDSAT set the date for hearing the arguments of both sides? They will not present hard facts out in public domain but in settlement court all harshness, bitterness and confrontation points will be clearly put forward .

Last edited:
3DRRSjG.jpg

Last edited:
Let's wait till 15th for zee channels negotiations, I guess zee has upper hand now and TS has to agree on their T&C as they can't afford to spoil their brand more adversely.
If I have mandate as TS management team I would have settled the issue before going to zee

One thing is crystal clear that channel's won't come soon

Let's wait till 15th for zee channels negotiations, I guess zee has upper hand now and TS has to agree on their T&C as they can't afford to spoil their brand more adversely.
If I have mandate as TS management team I would have settled the issue before going to zee

One thing is crystal clear that channel's won't come soon
Crystal clear? Please explain.

Why everyone keeps posting the same thing? Like Missed call numbers to activate channels were posted at least in 20-25 posts, exact same messages from TS or Sony were posted also 15-20 times. Every time when I was thinking, this is the last, again someone sharing the same thing! This is simply ridiculous!
It's not stopping at all!
Why bro? Already shared by @Riddhiman bro only 5 post earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock