Sad News Many Sony channels removed from Tata Sky due to breakdown in contract negotiations (Sony Six HD Readded)

• Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,172
  • Views: Views 333,000
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daily lots of customers calling us and complaing us about sony removal. We are also upset with this tata sky activity.

Tara Sky premium brand - premium customer ??? Those who taken Platinum HD Pack and paying Rs 8500 per yer can't watch Sabtv HD... 5 minutes silent for them.

Sony goes this far, making an advertisement for this. This is getting interesting. This probably indicates more waiting for us. Looks like Sony also are desperate to have their channels back on Tata Sky because they're clearly not okay with channels being dropped. Tata Sky response to this ad should be more interesting.😂

Sony goes this far, making an advertisement for this. This is getting interesting. This probably indicates more waiting for us. Looks like Sony also are desperate to have their channels back on Tata Sky because they're clearly not okay with channels being dropped. Tata Sky response to this ad should be more interesting.😂
Even star did ads. They were worse.

IMG_20181007_072734.jpg

IMG_20181007_072741.jpg

IMG_20181007_072744.jpg

Last edited:
Will I get channels which are not part of my pack by giving missed call, ex Sony ten1 hd?

Some new terms i found on Tata Sky website under Terms and Conditions

Tata Sky reserves the right to change the Packaging and/or withdraw transmission of any or all the Channels at any time, without prior notice, without assigning any reason and without any liability whatsoever.
Tata Sky shall not be responsible in case of any network problems such as breakdown of machinery, unclear network, disruption in the network and/or the charges that may be payable by the Eligible Subscriber to any network operator for sending a SMS or calling the helpline number. Any dispute in connection with the same should be settled between the Eligible Subscribers and the network operator without involving Tata Sky.
Tata Sky reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, without assigning any reason and without any liability whatsoever, to add or vary all or any of the terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part this offer or to withdraw it completely.

So even if they removed rest of the all Sony channels you can not blame them or they won't be responsible as they have clarified in their website already.

Safe enough game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock