Sad News Many Sony channels removed from Tata Sky due to breakdown in contract negotiations (Sony Six HD Readded)

• Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,172
  • Views: Views 329,814
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that's my point! I still failed to understand why everyone is liking someone's post who's timeframe is infinite! In fact, there's no timeframe. If the channels are back today, he (and the followers) will claim prior information credits. If the date is 6 months from now, they'll again! It's simply ridiculous!
I liked that post since he is saying that channels may come after diwali and there is no timeline :). I too believe that channels are not going to come soon and it will take months .

Next week is extremely crucial. TRAI Tariff Order verdict will decide the road ahead for all the disputes Tata Sky is currently involved in. Hope that TRAI matter is not further deferred.

I think his post the channels may be addrd before diwali or "just" after diwali.

Next week is extremely crucial. TRAI Tariff Order verdict will decide the road ahead for all the disputes Tata Sky is currently involved in. Hope that TRAI matter is not further deferred.
what are you trying to say bro channels will be added soon

The channels (at least Six HD & Ten 3 HD) will surely be back within 21st November, that's before Australia vs India kicks off.

Why Cant Tatasky give refund amount for Removed Sony Channels or atleast make them Alacarte??
Whereas Airtel gave refund amount when Star India Issue.

Call CC and ask for refund bro they will credit in your account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock