Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 684,062
But the BBM people have reveled that it will launch in December end or in January 2021 what about it?
May be the Set will be different for Marathi!
Why will they erect new house just for bbm when they can use bb hindi house after bb14 .....by erecting new bbm house it will cost alot for them.....so its better to use bb14 house by renovating it

I don't think Star Pravah will bring original serials ever as they are no.1 because of remake serials and all remake serials are doing well.

This is the truth that Star Pravah was fail when they had original serials but currently they are no. 1 that too not because of original serials.

But that doesn't mean that all remake serials are hit and good.

• Star Pravah's earlier Super duper Hit remake serials are Pudhcha Paul and Devyani.
• Their Average Remake serials were Nakalat Saare Ghadle (remake of ye he mohabaaten),etc.
• Some crap remake serials like Shatada Prem Karave, etc.

Still I think they should have balance of Original and Remake Serials like Star Maa.

In Future Star Pravah should try Swamake concept serials, I will like to see Marathi serials remake in other languages. Also they should have good Remake serials ( but not all serials should be remake).

Daily Watching Marathi Serials :-

6.30 - Home Minister ( Zee Marathi )
7.00 - sahkutumb sahparivar ( Star Pravah )
7.30 - Aai KUthe Kay Karte ( STAR)
8.00 - rang maza vegla (STAR)
8.30 - phulala sugandh maticha (STAR )
9.00 - mahartachi hasyta jatra / during break CHYD ( Sony Marathi / Zee )
9.30 - sukhi mansacha sadara ( Colors marathi ) sometimes
10.30 - Devmanus ( Zee )
* Mulgi zali ho - repeat 2.00 pm

Daily Watching Marathi Serials :-

6.30 - Home Minister ( Zee Marathi )
7.00 - sahkutumb sahparivar ( Star Pravah )
7.30 - Aai KUthe Kay Karte ( STAR)
8.00 - rang maza vegla (STAR)
8.30 - phulala sugandh maticha (STAR )
9.00 - mahartachi hasyta jatra / during break CHYD ( Sony Marathi / Zee )
9.30 - sukhi mansacha sadara ( Colors marathi ) sometimes
10.30 - Devmanus ( Zee )
* Mulgi zali ho - repeat 2.00 pm

Is this list what you or your family watches?
Or it's some data.

my family ,
before lockdown only Zee marathi but now daily watching star pravah channel

Where are @Shivraj @Shantanu @AbhiJiet bro?
I see in first Pages of this forum they were active and posting about new Marathi serials, shows, etc and were also discussing about Marathi channels. But what happened now why they are not active?

As per my opinion Sony Marathi having very good fiction shows which is different than other marathi gecs. Other marathi gecs are showing typical sas bahu, love stories and extra marital affairs. But sony having different stories;
1. Aai Majhi Kalubai is an different type of mythological serial which is belongs to Aarya and Goddess Kalubai connection.
2. Savitrijyoti is based on life of Mahatma Jotiba Phule and Savitribai Phule who known for their work of women education and empowerment.
3. Swarajya Janani Jijamata is based on life of Jijamata -mother of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj.
Shrimanta Gharachi Soon - is an Sas Bahu serial but with different angle.
5. Jigarbaaj - is an story of 3 RMO's who trying to save their hospital from MLA.
Assa Maher Nako Ga Bai - is an comedy plus drama serial which having light mood of entertainment.
Chandane Shimpit Jashi (upcoming) as per promo it looks like a story of girl who having a passion to prove herself.

by the way it's my opinion. I think because of nto and lacs of proper promotion it seems that Sony Marathi is lagging behind.

As per my opinion Sony Marathi having very good fiction shows which is different than other marathi gecs. Other marathi gecs are showing typical sas bahu, love stories and extra marital affairs. But sony having different stories
Even Sony Hindi targets the same. And sadly, that is the reason why it is lagging behind.
by the way it's my opinion. I think because of nto and lack of proper promotion it seems that Sony Marathi is lagging behind.
Same with Sun Bangla :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom