Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 684,038
Hey! Guys so there is so much talk going about hatred, just cool it down. Also it's a forum where everyone is entitled to share their opinions/views regarding their Favourite Network/Channel but the bad part starts when you start trolling/spreading hate towards competitor network just because it replaced your favourite channel position or something which is harming your favourite Channel/Network, We need to understand that TRPs come from Audience & Audience Can tune to other Channel, no one would watch a boaring program even on their preferred Channel where they usually watch programming. Why People Watch TV, for Entertainment Only!
Also i like to clarify one more Thing i have never talk about any other Networks Like Zee,V18,Sony in general because i don't really watch them neither i know much about their history neither i have any attachment but i don't start abusing about these network just because my Favorite Network Is STAR. People need to just control themselves & if they're actual fans of a network, they need to accept the bad side of it as well.

when did I ever showed anger on topper channel for other channels?
Even I am fan of Star Pravah but for me all channels are same. I am a fan or Pravah doesn't mean i will just appreciate them I will also show them where they are wrong and if other fans gets disappointed for that i cant do anything!

when did I ever showed anger on topper channel for other channels?
Even I am fan of Star Pravah but for me all channels are same. I am a fan or Pravah doesn't mean i will just appreciate them I will also show them where they are wrong and if other fans gets disappointed for that i cant do anything!
I'm not targeting anyone! I'm sharing my opinion kindly read my comment properly. I have shared MY OPINION.

Its for 'you' bro !
Dont expect others to be like you!

Off-topic

I dont expect and I don't want!
Only the thing is that i too have the right to share what I want and no one can say me Or force me to behave like their mind.

Note - not for you but for one another person.

Its for 'you' bro !

Off-topic

You didn't get what I want to say!
I don't want anyone to be like me or I don't expect anything from anyone.

Only thing is that I have right to share what I want that is about the topic like here it is Marathi serials and channels but then some people target if we expect something from any network or any other things this should not happen as you already said everyone has right to express their views.

I'm not targeting anyone! I'm sharing my opinion kindly read my comment properly. I have shared MY OPINION.
I am not saying that you are targeting anyone bro.
I was only clearing one of your doubt.

The thing is that it is upto everyone to express their opinion. We can always agree to disagree. Yes, anyone can support all or their favourite network(s). I just said that we can see to everyone. It was a suggestion only. Totalistic or Pluralistic, every kind of views are welcome

Its for 'you' bro !
Off-topic

You didn't get what I want to say!
I don't want anyone to be like me or I don't expect anything from anyone.

Only thing is that I have right to share what I want that is about the topic like here it is Marathi serials and channels but then some people target if we expect something from any network or any other things this should not happen as you already said everyone has right to express their views.
It's OK brothers. It is a matter of opinion. Now my dear bros, kindly shake hands and befriend each other. You were good friends. I never knew one thing I told would lead to such heated arguments. Anyways, I am sorry. I never wanted to point finger at anyone or create rivalry. I, @Rockyy , @Rajpatil98 and @mani_music bros know each other and are good friends. Let's not have heated arguments, and be friends.

P.S,:OFF Topic: @Rockyy bro, couldn't find how to reply (sorry I forgot :cf2:) in conversation, help me.

BXzZR0T.png

The thing is that it is upto everyone to express their opinion. We can always agree to disagree. Yes, anyone can support all or their favourite network(s). I just said that we can see to everyone. It was a suggestion only. Totalistic or Pluralistic, every kind of views are welcome

It's OK brothers. It is a matter of opinion. Now my dear bros, kindly shake hands and befriend each other. You were good friends. I never knew one thing I told would lead to such heated arguments. Anyways, I am sorry. I never wanted to point finger at anyone or create rivalry. I, @Rockyy , @Rajpatil98 and @mani_music bros know each other and are good friends. Let's not have heated arguments, and be friends.

P.S,:OFF Topic: @Rockyy bro, couldn't find how to reply (sorry I forgot :cf2:) in conversation, help me.

BXzZR0T.png

No need to say sorry dear bcz you have not done anything wrong.

Off-topic
Check your Conversation box I told there how to reply.

Marathi TRP Update: BARC Week 48 2020

Marathi GEC (Top 5 - All Platform):

RANKCHANNELSWEEKLY AMA 000'S
1STAR Pravah371824
2Zee Marathi236653
3Colors Marathi128741
4Zee Talkies86428
5Shemaroo Marathibana63200

Marathi GEC (Top 5 - Pay Platform):

RANKCHANNELSWEEKLY AMA 000'S
1STAR Pravah365513
2Zee Marathi234603