Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 684,038
I want all marathi channels should do very well and increase marathi tv viewership. So I support all marathi channels either they paid and from big networks or free and from small networks.

gsZ0Loc.jpg

Top Marathi Channels:
🏆 STAR Pravah
2 Zee Marathi
3 Colors Marathi
4 Zee Talkies
5 Shemaroo Marathibana

RyrgsKi.jpg

Top Marathi Programs:
🏆 Phulala Sugandha Maticha (STAR Pravah)
2 Sukh Mhanje Nakki Kay Aste (STAR Pravah)
3 Mulgi Zali Ho (STAR Pravah)
4 Rang Maza Vegla (STAR Pravah)
5 Sahkutumb Sahparivar (STAR Pravah)

Last edited:
I want all marathi channels should do very well and increase marathi tv viewership. So I support all marathi channels either they paid and from big networks or free and from small networks.
Yes I too think same.
We should support all Marathi channels as they are struggling very hard though we are fans of a specific network.

Earlier too Star Pravah was lagging behind because it Was not popular as Zee and Colors.
I felt very bad for Pravah at that time as it was continuosly No.3.
But see now it's No.1 , even I was wondering before lockdown Star Pravah has too many good fictions still they are lagging behind and Zee Marathi and even Colors Marathi serials were getting good ratings, they got much they deserved.

Zee Marathi need to do a quick revamp with good new Serials, shows other than CHYD like Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Marathi, Dance Maharashtra Dance, etc and premiere movies if they want to compete with Pravah as they are far behind Pravah with more then 100k impressions.

New promo of Tujhya Ishkacha Naadkhula
Source

Its neither remake of devyani nor khelaghor

Oh means it's new original serial 😍
Waiting for more original and good serials from Star Pravah. I want Swamake type serials on Star Pravah they should also get remake in other languages.
Currently after watching this promo i dont think it will be Swamake Or hit serial.
It's an average story serial.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom