Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 684,024
My God, bro, Bengali one has a ridiculous storyline. Don't even pick it up in discussions. :hehe:

I would call it an inspired original. Not remake. Just that the starting plot is same.

I thought in Bengali it's doing great that's why remake in Marathi with changes but here it's something different. 😆 This serial failed in most of the Languages but in Marathi it got Hit bcz it was presented very well by Kothari Productions.

I thought in Bengali it's doing great that's why remake in Marathi with changes but here it's something different. 😆 This serial failed in most of the Languages but in Marathi it got Hit bcz it was presented very well by Kothari Productions.
In Bengali, they took it to a whole new level of ridiculousness. From diffusing b0mb to being lawyer to defeating serious criminals, and whatnot. And the Hindi remake SNS 2, OMG! It's worse.

Can anyone tell me where can I get full Title songs with Videos of Serials like Phulala Sugandh Maticha, Aai Kuthe Kaay Karte and Mulgi Jhali Ho.

We can say kothari vision is the only star came at top.. Sukh mhanje nakki kai asta was in top 5 itself in launch week.. Then dakkhancha raja jotiba added and bosted the trp rating.. Any guess what is trp of Dakhkhancha raja jotiba??

We can say kothari vision is the only star came at top.. Sukh mhanje nakki kai asta was in top 5 itself in launch week.. Then dakkhancha raja jotiba added and bosted the trp rating.. Any guess what is trp of Dakhkhancha raja jotiba??

I think it may be getting above 2.8 TVR or 3 TVR as it is a devotional serial and at early slot.

In Bengali, they took it to a whole new level of ridiculousness. From diffusing b0mb to being lawyer to defeating serious criminals, and whatnot. And the Hindi remake SNS 2, OMG! It's worse.
In Marathi they have shown it good.
Audience love Jaydeep-Gauri couple and also story with twists.
I am happy that they didn't showed this much in Marathi serial though their are female villains, etc but it's ok as it is common in mostly all serials.

Back
Top Bottom