Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 684,020
Yes bro they presented this 2 remakes very very well.....they changed characteristics of some characters but that for betterment of story

If we say this both serials as Orignals then also it's ok as the plot is similar but it's complete different though something may be common.

I saw Rang Mazha Veghala and it's complete remake of Telugu serial Kartika Deepam but this is not the case with SMNKA, AKKK and also Sahakutumba Sahaparivar ( can say it revised remake).

Yes both Sukh Mhanje Nakki Kaay Aste and Aai Kuthe Kaay Karte and that is the reason both serials are ruling.

Excited for tomorrow's Mahaepisode of SMNKA and Also good part is coming now in AKKK that is Isha's Bday so it will be great to watch both Superhit serials.
In case of SMNKA they shown gauri amd jaydeep as childhood freind which was not case in original storyline plus they made gauri sister in law very entertaining even though they are vamps.....i think that shalini vamp is really popular who was in sawpnanchya palikdle her character is really entertaining
Whereas in case of AKKK they changed characteristics of arundhati's kids nd her mother in law.....in original her elder son and daughter never supported her but here they elder son is now supporting her so much whereas daughter isha is spoilt brat even but still not bad as sreemoyee daughter(initially)
Plus aru mother in law not as bad as sreemoyee mothr in law

In case of SMNKA they shown gauri amd jaydeep as childhood freind which was not case in original storyline plus they made gauri sister in law very entertaining even though they are vamps.....i think that shalini vamp is really popular who was in sawpnanchya palikdle her character is really entertaining
Whereas in case of AKKK they changed characteristics of arundhati's kids nd her mother in law.....in original her elder son and daughter never supported her but here they elder son is now supporting her so much whereas daughter isha is spoilt brat even but still not bad as sreemoyee daughter(initially)
Plus aru mother in law not as bad as sreemoyee mothr in law

Yes in original it's very emotional and sad 😭 though it's not in Marathi.
In Marathi Arundhati and her role is shown very strong.
I never thought Arundhati will be like this!

Last edited:
Hm in original it's very emotional though it's not in Marathi.
In Marathi Arundhati and her role is shown very strong.
I never thought Arundhati will be like this!
I never thought she
In hindi also even though anupamaa is somewhat strong but her emotional side always overpowers which was not case with arundhati

In almost all languages Its shown some emotional side or sad. But in Marathi there is very strong Role of Arundhati.
My mother watches both the version hindi and also marathi but she likes arundhati more than anupamaa
Btw now rajan fastforwarded anupama plot now their story is ahead of AKKK.... I think he dont want to loose MH audience only bcz anupamaa story is lagging behind AKKK

My mother watches both the version hindi and also marathi but she likes arundhati more than anupamaa
Btw now rajan fastforwarded anupama plot now their story is ahead of AKKK.... I think he dont want to loose MH audience only bcz anupamaa story is lagging behind AKKK

Still one thing I will say AKKK is far better than Anupama.
Also it's following Marathi serial though story gone ahead.

Promo translation:
Isha arrives and says Sanjana Aunty and Dad has arranged a Big Birthday Party for Me then Arundhati says I am waiting for you from a long time then Daughter of Arundhati says I am tired now no need of all this, Mom Sanjana Aunty is not that much bad.
Source

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom