Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 684,017
Not all Star remakes follow the original versions as such bro! Only till some point they are following original versions!
Due to the response the remakes have in the respective languages, the story and screenplay changed accordingly due to various factors in every language!

But see Rang Mazha Veghala till now it's complete copy and remake of Telugu serial.
Watch it's first episode it's same as that of Telugu one! I think Rang Mazha Veghala is exception.

Tamil version is already 500+ and I am damn sure no version will follow Tamil version till 500 episodes..
They'll change the storyline accordingly even before reaching 300 episodes ..
Currently in Marathi they are all showing about Anji - Pashyas divorce part ( mullai / anji).
It's very boring to watch. I want to see something new, Avni ( The second sister in law) has left her father as she was against her family. Has she left in tamil also?

Such things never came in tamil,and will not come in future as well!

I couldn't understand this

As the marriage of Anji and Pashya ( Mullai)
was forced that's why they want to divoce but both still love each other and this is not possible.

Avni the second daughter in law of that home fights with her father and says him that she will never return to him as he not behaved good with her family.

Avni the second daughter in law of that home fights with her father and says him that she will never return to him as he not behaved good with her family.
But things will become allright once Avni gets pregnant!

Avni's pregnancy track started or not?

But see Rang Mazha Veghala till now it's complete copy and remake of Telugu serial.
Watch it's first episode it's same as that of Telugu one! I think Rang Mazha Veghala is exception.
Karthika deepam, potol kumar gaanwala, Imlie ,such concepts have a many stories connected,so they have to follow original version only,in these serials there will be twists,revalations even after 300 episodes+ !

whereas serials like Pandian stores, Ke apon ke por do not have many stories connected, just how the family runs after that unexpected marriage is the main story ,so respective writers can alter accordingly in such type of serials!

In tamil,they change Meena (Avni) character often according to the storyline , but among 3 women, audience always felt reality in Meena's character only which had both positive and negative shades, also they used to show her funny shades too!
Yes in Marathi also funny shades are shown and she is shown good with both positive and negative slots. She left her father and doesn't get love in that home she does many things still she suffers a lot.
Here audience loves Anji ( mullai) character most.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom