Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 684,014
Which is Your Favorite Serial in this and favorite couple?
u7V4UGW.jpg
Gauri Jaydeep ❤️

Promo translation:
Isha arrives and says Sanjana Aunty and Dad has arranged a Big Birthday Party for Me then Arundhati says I am waiting for you from a long time then Daughter of Arundhati says I am tired now no need of all this, Mom Sanjana Aunty is not that much bad.
Source
Good. We also understand now what is in the promo😃.

If the tamil serial pandian stores get closed don't know how will Marathi and other language remakes will run!
In Marathi they have brought many new things but this alone will not help as they will need original plot, story.
I hope tamil serial not gets closed it runs successfully so that other language serials will also follow it!
Don't know about others but the Bangla remake Bhaggolokkhi is going a ridiculous track. Bhaggolokkhi and sister in laws go somewhere and some goons attack them. Bhaggolokkhi smears kajal and sindoor to look like a ghost to scare them away. I am literally like 😒WTH is this:
Source

Don't know about others but the Bangla remake Bhaggolokkhi is going a ridiculous track. Bhaggolokkhi and sister in laws go somewhere and some goons attack them. Bhaggolokkhi smears kajal and sindoor to look like a ghost to scare them away. I am literally like 😒WTH is this:
Source
They are doing stupidity 😂 in bangla.
In Marathi never such crap and funny track came.

zIkFG5u.jpg

First star Pravah introduced Shawas nava Vishawas nava as I remebr, then immediately they changed it to Swapnana Pankha nave,.. They even filmed the title song for Shawas nava Vishawas nava, the was really very good.. I wonder why they done such changes.. And at last they changed the to Ata thambaicha Nai by launching non fiction shows like, vikata uttar, goath, Ga sahajani

Back
Top Bottom