Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 684,018
What?

Seriously bro 🙄🙄

Yes in kannada it was flop, in Telugu it was never no.1 or no. 2 I guess it was not even in top 5.
In Bengali also it was not like Marathi serial. earlier it was ok but now it's flop and now need to get closed, in Hindi also its presentation is worst many people didn't liked it!
Don't know about other languages!
But this serial is successful and No.1 in only Marathi.

Last edited:
Yes in kannada it was flop, in Telugu it was never no.1 or no. 2 I guess it was not even in top 5.
Ke Apon Ke Por 's other versions list!

1. Raja Rani - Tamil - Hit
First ever Star Vijay serial to become a slot leader !
And first ever non Sun TV show to become a slot leader in prime time!
Trendsetter serial in Tamilnadu during 2017 times...

2. Kathallo Rajakumari - Telugu - Hit
The show was the 9pm slot leader throughout, and it was enterting top5 often!
Since Star Maa's 6.30pm show overpowered, top5 was filled by Star Maa's 6.30pm to 9pm serials!
Due to Karthika Deepam, 7pm to 8.30pm Star Maa serials always bags the 1 to 3 positions,

3. Putmalli - Kannada - Flop
Most of the hit concepts of Star failed in Star Suvarna, so no wonder Ke apon ke por failed!

4. Padatha Painikili - Malayalam - Hit
The show bags the 2nd most best opening rating in malayalam, first one being Pandian Stores remake!
The show is consistent number 2 in Malayalam!

5. Sukh Mhanj.. - Marathi - Hit

6. SNS2 - Hindi - Flop as of now
And we know the reasons, its placed @ 9pm slot which has KKB , worst casting and kinda old screenplay!

Among all 7 languages, only Kannada and hindi went flop!
That too in Hindi, its too early to judge,
And in kannada, most of the star hit concepts failed!

What about devyani? It was there in my home also but I never watched it and at that time I didn't understood serials mostly and I hated serials.
Devyani came later in may 2012 and after that it became no.1 but during 2011-2012 swapnanchya palikdle nd pudhcha paul used to rule marathi tv
In 2011 end star pravah became no.1 by big margin with help of swapnanchya palikdle and pudhacha paul afyer that they maintained their position till 2013 and after that they go downhill on rating chart from that time there is no looking bach they failed miserably

Ke Apon Ke Por 's other versions list!

1. Raja Rani - Tamil - Hit
First ever Star Vijay serial to become a slot leader !
And first ever non Sun TV show to become a slot leader in prime time!
Trendsetter serial in Tamilnadu during 2017 times...

2. Kathallo Rajakumari - Telugu - Hit
The show was the 9pm slot leader throughout, and it was enterting top5 often!
Since Star Maa's 6.30pm show overpowered, top5 was filled by Star Maa's 6.30pm to 9pm serials!
Due to Karthika Deepam, 7pm to 8.30pm Star Maa serials always bags the 1 to 3 positions,

3. Putmalli - Kannada - Flop
Most of the hit concepts of Star failed in Star Suvarna, so no wonder Ke apon ke por failed!

4. Padatha Painikili - Malayalam - Hit
The show bags the 2nd most best opening rating in malayalam, first one being Pandian Stores remake!
The show is consistent number 2 in Malayalam!

5. Sukh Mhanj.. - Marathi - Hit

6. SNS2 - Hindi - Flop as of now
And we know the reasons, its placed @ 9pm slot which has KKB , worst casting and kinda old screenplay!

Among all 7 languages, only Kannada and hindi went flop!
That too in Hindi, its too early to judge,
And in kannada, most of the star hit concepts failed!

I liked the story of Sahakutumba Sahaparivar a lot ( pandian stores).
Off topic -
I heard one news that One of the lead actress of This serial is no more, who will come in her place?

Devyani came later in may 2012 and after that it became no.1 but during 2011-2012 swapnanchya palikdle nd pudhcha paul used to rule marathi tv
In 2011 end star pravah became no.1 by big margin with help of swapnanchya palikdle and pudhacha paul afyer that they maintained their position till 2013 and after that they go downhill on rating chart from that time there is no looking bach they failed miserably
After that Zee started ruling Marathi Market.
At the same time Star Pravah had many crap serials very few we're good. Even Colors Marathi had good serials but I like ETV Marathi a lot then CM.

In Bengali also it was not like Marathi serial. earlier it was ok but now it's flop and now need to get closed, in Hindi also its presentation is worst many people didn't liked it!
Bengali version was also big hit.....when star jalsha went down it was only show which used to get good ratings along with debi choudhurani

Unlike other star channels, Star Pravah used ke apon ke por plot and now it's no. 2 serial.

But it we see presentation and compare both Marathi and Bengali version then even some Bengali bros say Marathi is good as in Bengali their is all unwanted plots like bomb, etc.
I agree marathi presentation is good but we cant deny that it was big hit show of jalsha no wonder it crossed 1400+ episodes
Plus that bomb diffusing nd all plot comes much later in the show same type thing often happen when show gets endlessly dragged

But one thing I like about Star Pravah is they utilize good plots of orignal serials and they do good remake serials.

We say them remake serials but their are also revised remake serials or we can say inspired original serials like SMNKA, AKKK, Mulgi Jhali Ho, Etc.

Back
Top Bottom