Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 684,017
Ke Apon Ke Por 's other versions list!

1. Raja Rani - Tamil - Hit
First ever Star Vijay serial to become a slot leader !
And first ever non Sun TV show to become a slot leader in prime time!
Trendsetter serial in Tamilnadu during 2017 times...

2. Kathallo Rajakumari - Telugu - Hit
The show was the 9pm slot leader throughout, and it was enterting top5 often!
Since Star Maa's 6.30pm show overpowered, top5 was filled by Star Maa's 6.30pm to 9pm serials!
Due to Karthika Deepam, 7pm to 8.30pm Star Maa serials always bags the 1 to 3 positions,

3. Putmalli - Kannada - Flop
Most of the hit concepts of Star failed in Star Suvarna, so no wonder Ke apon ke por failed!

4. Padatha Painikili - Malayalam - Hit
The show bags the 2nd most best opening rating in malayalam, first one being Pandian Stores remake!
The show is consistent number 2 in Malayalam!

5. Sukh Mhanj.. - Marathi - Hit

6. SNS2 - Hindi - Flop as of now
And we know the reasons, its placed @ 9pm slot which has KKB , worst casting and kinda old screenplay!

Among all 7 languages, only Kannada and hindi went flop!
That too in Hindi, its too early to judge,
And in kannada, most of the star hit concepts failed!
Don't know about Other serials but in Marathi it's no.1 Serial and is doing great.

I liked the story of Sahakutumba Sahaparivar a lot ( pandian stores).
Off topic -
I heard one news that One of the lead actress of This serial is no more, who will come in her place?
It's not yet revealed, hope they kill that character in the serial as well..
Chitra lived the character of Mullai, she gave life to Mullai and we can't see some other in that place!

It's not yet revealed, hope they k!ll that character in the serial as well..
Chitra lived the character of Mullai, she gave life to Mullai and we can't see some other in that place!

Yes as the replacement will not be good to watch. Don't know what will happen to this superhit serial. Any replacement or serial will get closed...

It's not yet revealed, hope they k!ll that character in the serial as well..

Bro That Mullai character is too good in Marathi also same character her name is Anji and many people like her role and watch for her only.
I hope Pandian Stores not gets off aired instead they should close that character as I heard from some tamil friends it was most loved character and people watched the show for her only!

Last edited:
Yes as the replacement will not be good to watch. Don't know what will happen to this superhit serial. Any replacement or serial will get closed...
No idea.. Will mention you if I get any update!

And after several Months, Pandian Stores entered top5 last week, due to the fact that,the main female lead, the elder brother 's wife became pregnant in the show ! So far they have portrayed the sacrifice the elder sister in law did, and this track has come out very well !
The promo of this track crossed 5 million views on youtube within a week!

Source

No idea.. Will mention you if I get any update!

And after several Months, Pandian Stores entered top5 last week, due to the fact that,the main female lead, the elder brother 's wife became pregnant in the show ! So far they have portrayed the sacrifice the elder sister in law did, and this track has come out very well !
The promo of this track crossed 5 million views on youtube within a week!

Source
Yes I saw this promo, but I saw in telugu serial they adopt one girl in tamil they have shown her pregnant. This means telugu serial not following tamil one!

If the tamil serial pandian stores get closed don't know how will Marathi and other language remakes will run!
In Marathi they have brought many new things but this alone will not help as they will need original plot, story.
I hope tamil serial not gets closed it runs successfully so that other language serials will also follow it!

Yes I saw this promo, but I saw in telugu serial they adopt one girl in tamil they have shown her pregnant. This means telugu serial not following tamil one!
Not all Star remakes follow the original versions as such bro! Only till some point they are following original versions!
Due to the response the remakes have in the respective languages, the story and screenplay changed accordingly due to various factors in every language!

If the tamil serial pandian stores get closed don't know how will Marathi and other language remakes will run!
In Marathi they have brought many new things but this alone will not help as they will need original plot, story.
I hope tamil serial not gets closed it runs successfully so that other language serials will also follow it!
Tamil version is already 500+ and I am damn sure no version will follow Tamil version till 500 episodes..
They'll change the storyline accordingly even before reaching 300 episodes ..

Back
Top Bottom