Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 683,935
Yess finally bro... Story is typical. Main lead was new, Shubangi Ghokle the old lady was her sasu.. Shows promo was comedy
What type of serial is it?
Is it serial of mother in law and daughter in law?
Don't need comedy serials that too at 8pm.
Zee Marathi should start remake serials now or else bring serious and Hit concept serials like Star Pravah.

Zee Marathi had good serials in 2014-15 before MNB serial like Nanda Saukhya bhare, Kanyadan, Honar Sun Mi Ya Gharchi (also it got remaked in Hindi as Satrangi Sasural and srirastu subhamastu in kannada,etc), Kahe diye pardes, ratris khel chale, Asmita, Bhago mohan pyare, etc and after MNB got launched Zee Marathi standard got decreased.

They have lost their first position and Now also they are doing zokes and timepass bringing comedy type of Serials and not serious Serials like Star Pravah has!
Zee Marathi brought 2 new serials at 7pm & 7.30pm but that didn't help the channel.

Don't know why Zee Marathi is spoiling Themselves!

What type of serial is it?
Is it serial of mother in law and daughter in law?
Don't need comedy serials that too at 8pm.
Zee Marathi should start remake serials now or else bring serious and Hit concept serials like Star Pravah.
It show Sasu Sun bai good relationship.. I could not see whole promo.. As they deleted immediately.. But it was Comedy for sure bro.. The lead actres was fat and typical marathi lady.. I mean the new character.. She faces was introduced..

Yess finally bro... Story is typical. Main lead was new, Shubangi Ghokle the old lady was her sasu.. Shows promo was comedy
Who is female lead?
How was Male lead?
Is this serial comedy type? Is there any seriousness or not? Zee Marathi now also doing timepass.

Who is female lead?
How was Male lead?
Is this serial comedy type? Is there any seriousness or not? Zee Marathi now also doing timepass.
No serious Ness bro.. Female lead was new.. Only Sasu and Sun was introduced.. U can see the sasu in the poster.. For me it was lite comedy drama.. Lets wait for official video

It show Sasu Sun bai good relationship.. I could not see whole promo.. As they deleted immediately.. But it was Comedy for sure bro.. The lead actres was fat and typical marathi lady.. I mean the new character.. She faces was introduced..

Why they bring comedy type of characters?
They never brought Good and beautiful actress.
This serial will be also like MNB and other Marathi serials of Zee Marathi.
It's funniest memes will also be there in future.
Such serial is needed on Zee Yuva and Not on Marathi!

Zee Marathi should now stop doing timepass they should become serious and bring good type of serials as we already had lot of comedy and same type of serials! Nothing new can be expected from Zee Marathi!

Last edited:
Why they bring comedy type of characters?
They never brought Good and beautiful actress.
This serial will be also like MNB and other Marathi serials of Zee Marathi.
It's memes will also be there in future.
Such serial is needed on Zee Yuva and Not on Marathi!

Zee Marathi should now stop doing timepass they should become serious and bring good type of serials as we already had lot of comedy and same type of serials! Nothing new can be expected from Zee Marathi!
Bro chill.. I could not see a full promo.. But entry of female lead was lite comedy.. The relation of old lady and female was comedy and background music was also bit different.. Lets see wait bro.. I am not sure about what kind of show is

Back
Top Bottom