Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 683,932
Bro

Bro that's true! I genuinely love zee.. Specially old zee was simply wow.. But now audience left zee.. Its not in our hand bro.. But i have one doubt,, earlier I thought tjr is finished,, but they changed the timeslot.. At 6:30pm..zee can again do the same.. We never know it.. They can sh#t to 7pm or 6:30pm..
Yes MNB will not end this much early though their is no story left but it entertains audience a lot and also it gets good viewership.
I think they will change timing of Mazya Navryachi Bayko at 6pm and bring new serial at 8pm.

I don't think Mazya Navryachi Bayko will end this much soon though it is crap and we hate it but this show gets good viewership. People abuse to this serial and channel still they watch Zee Marathi and this serial.

Tell me what you all think which serial may end of Zee Marathi?
One thing is Confirm that Aggabai Sasubai can't end.

I think Maza Hoshil Na will end it's my favorite serial even I saw its Mahaepisode today & it was great. Before COVID19 this serial was always there in top 5 shows even now it's doing well.
Only this serial is not stretched or else all other serials of Zee Marathi are stretched, comedy and crap. No such things like villain, seriousness, etc like Star Pravah.

The Lead Actress is not new.
She is Anvita Phaltankar and she was in Girls movie. ( songs of that movie are good)

Some people are saying that it is copy of Sundara Manamadhe Bharali of Colors Marathi, same story of overweight girl.

Isnt there is already one serial running on overweight girl concept.....but chsnces of show being hit are very slim
But i liked promo.....zee is known for bringing urban oriented concepts....but after tujhyat jeev rangla they literally became rural channel now they are going back to its root is very good thing

See the promo, this type of serial can't beat Rang Mazha Veghala also same type of story on colors marathi and audience always want something new for entertainment so there are very less chances, let's see how this serial will be!

Zee Marathi has one bad habit they don't end their crap or low trp serials soon. They end it after a long time. So don't know when will that 7pm and 7.30pm serials will end as both are very boring!

e5b77b755615293.jpg

above banner is updated in first post
Please Add Sony Marathi and Fakt Marathi channel in the banner.

See the promo, this type of serial can't beat Rang Mazha Veghala also same type of story on colors marathi and audience always want something new for entertainment so there are very less chances, let's see how this serial will be!

Zee Marathi has one bad habit they don't end their crap or low trp serials soon. They end it after a long time. So don't know when will that 7pm and 7.30pm serials will end as both are very boring!
Bro i clearly mentioned in my post that chances of being hit of that serial are very slim

Back
Top Bottom