Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 683,932
So this will be 3rd crap serial of Zee Marathi now after Ladachi mi lek ga and Karbhari laibhari.
Instead of this crap serial MNB is ok though their is no story left but it entertains the audience a lot.

Last edited:
Bro chill.. I could not see a full promo.. But entry of female lead was lite comedy.. The relation of old lady and female was comedy and background music was also bit different.. Lets see wait bro.. I am not sure about what kind of show is
I didn't liked the old lady she is already there in Ongoing serial Raja ranichi ga jodi of Colors Marathi.
New Mother in law was needed in this serial like There are in Phulala sugandh maticha, etc we get bored seeing same actress everywhere and most of time.

So this will be 3rd crap and serial of Zee Marathi now after Ladachi mi lek ga and Karbhari laibhari.
Instead of this crap serial MNB is ok though their is no story left but it entertains the audience a lot.
That's true.. I genuinely think you show give review when official promo release.. Because I can see most ua predictions turns true.. Lets wait till tomorrow

aEIeDwh.jpg

Yeu kashi tashi me Nanadaila
4th January
8pm zee Marathi

I think the story will be of overweight girl but it will not be serious, it will be a funny serial type.
They have done wrong by giving 8pm timing to such comedy and average type story serial.
Now I think Zee Marathi will take 2-3 years to improve and bring good serials and seriousness like Star Pravah.

Star Pravah will rule for 2 years then Zee Marathi will try to. Compete with Pravah then we will know what will happen!

Last edited:

I didn't liked the mother in law.
Daughter in law is ok as this serial is of Overweight girl but I didn't liked the timing. They could have keep this serial at 9pm or 10pm.
At 8pm I expected one strong story and concept serial from Zee Marathi which will compete with Rang Mazha Veghala.

Such type of serial should be at late night like 9pm or 10pm. The thing I didn't liked is timing.

At 8pm strong concept serial should be there.

Last edited:
I didn't liked the mother in law.
Daughter in law is ok as this serial is of Overweight girl but I didn't liked the timing. They could have keep this serial at 9pm or 10pm.
At 8pm I expected one strong story and concept serial from Zee Marathi which will compete with Rang Mazha Veghala.

Such type of serial should be at late night like 9pm or 10pm. The thing I didn't liked is timing.

At 8pm strong concept serial should be there.
Yes that's true bro.. They should have brought season 2 of there one old shows. Or any mythological show.. Never mind.. Lets wait now! Star will keep eye on them.. They are strong enough..

Yes that's true bro.. They should have brought season 2 of there one old shows. Or any mythological show.. Never mind.. Lets wait now! Star will keep eye on them.. They are strong enough..
Also this is not serious serial like Star Pravah and it's just comedy type serial. More Chances are there to be flop as this type of serials track is mostly not good and audience gets bore soon.

Second thing they have given wrong timing to such crap serial!
It should be at 9.30 or 10pm.
Zee Marathi earlier brought good serials at 8pm and 8.30pm slots but now they have spoiled themselves.

They should launch serials like Tula Pahte Re ( serious type of serial no comedy, etc) that's why it was Hit and also got remake in mostly all languages except hindi.

I don't have any negativity for Zee Marathi, I want this channel to perform well but they are going through wrong track even in the difficult situation where they have lost their position and viewers they want to do timepass/zoke by bringing such comedy and non serious serials!

Ok they brought 2 crap earlier at 7 and 7.30pm but even now at 8pm it's bad move by Zee Marathi or at least such type of serial should be at 9.30 pm and one another serial should come at 10pm but they should keep serious type of serials from 7-9.30 pm at least.

Bro
I don't have any negativity for Zee Marathi, I want this channel to perform well but they are going through wrong track even in the difficult situation where they have lost their position and viewers they want to do timepass/zoke by bringing such comedy and non serious serials!

Ok they brought 2 crap earlier at 7 and 7.30pm but even now at 8pm it's bad move by Zee Marathi or at least such type of serial should be at 9.30 pm and one another serial should come at 10pm but they should keep serious type of serials from 7-9.30 pm at least.
Bro that's true! I genuinely love zee.. Specially old zee was simply wow.. But now audience left zee.. Its not in our hand bro.. But i have one doubt,, earlier I thought tjr is finished,, but they changed the timeslot.. At 6:30pm..zee can again do the same.. We never know it.. They can sh#t to 7pm or 6:30pm..

Back
Top Bottom