Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 683,910
from where to know marathi tv serial and channel trp, i want to know trp of dakkhancharaja jotiba.

Considering Star is launching music channels as well in regional market we can expect Bangla,Marathi Music Channels in next 3 to 4 Years.
Where do u got info that is launching music channel i guess they are not at all interested in music genre(except telugu/tamil market)

Mine fav was alpha marathi(zee previous name)

Dont say anything unless its confirmed
Colors Marathi Cinema channel is confirm.
Also Star Pravah Movies may launch soon as they got success in GEC genre and even the people from Star India said that they are interested to launch more channels i.e. Movies, etc so we can expect Star Pravah movies channel very soon.

Where do u got info that is launching music channel i guess they are not at all interested in music genre(except telugu/tamil market)
They may try Music genre in Marathi as their are many channels from other networks and Zee.

I stopped watching Zee marathi nowadays.
Zee marathi should end maza navryachi bayko, aggabai sasubai, etc.

Colors Marathi Cinema channel is confirm.
Also Star Pravah Movies may launch soon as they got success in GEC genre and even the people from Star India said that they are interested to launch more channels i.e. Movies, etc so we can expect Star Pravah movies channel very soon.
I didnt knw abt colors marathi cinemaa
But we cant cmment on star pravah movies as they said are interrsted in launching new channel in marathi market but we dont know which genre they are more interested

They may try Music genre in Marathi as their are many channels from other networks and Zee.
Tamil nd telugu market is really big thats why they launched music channel in that market
But they havent launched any music channel any other market so i dont think they are interested in music genre at all.....their prime focus is sports

I didnt knw abt colors marathi cinemaa
But we cant cmment on star pravah movies as they said are interrsted in launching new channel in marathi market but we dont know which genre they are more interested
Colors Marathi cinema is testing @Aksgr please confirm bro whether the channel is launching or not.
Star Pravah movies is upcoming channel.

Back
Top Bottom