Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 683,910
They may try Music genre in Marathi as their are many channels from other networks and Zee.
Zee can afford this small profit channels because they dont have any big sport event or sport chsnnel so they can spend money on music channels but star is neither interested in music genre nor they have that much money left to spend on music channel unless market is really big like tamil/telugu

I stopped watching Zee marathi nowadays.
Zee marathi should end maza navryachi bayko, aggabai sasubai, etc.
Both AS and MNB can't end as they are getting good trp though audience hate and abuse the serials still they watch it for entertainment and serials are for entertainment purpose only so they will not end this serials.
Tuzyat Jeev Rangala may end!

Colors Marathi cinema is testing @Aksgr please confirm bro whether the channel is launching or not.
Star Pravah movies is upcoming channel.
Bro we can say that star pravah movies is upcoming channel when we got official info abt it otherwise dont give hope to others because many times registered channels also gets scrapped that might happen with colors marathi cinema as there is no new abt it from long time

Both AS and MNB can't end as they are getting good trp though audience hate and abuse the serials still they watch it for entertainment and serials are for entertainment purpose only so they will not end this serials.
Tuzyat Jeev Rangala may end!
Same thing was happened with star pravah pudhacha paul show dragged beyond its fatigue point

Same thing was happened with star pravah pudhacha paul show dragged beyond its fatigue point
Also Devayani.
I didn't liked this serials at all (both devayani and pudcha Paul) and I remember at that time one serial named aaradhna was famous.
Devotional serial, I used to watch it with my family when I was kid.

Last edited:
Devayani, Pudcha Paul and Swapnanchya Palikadle.

I heard that this 3 serials are big hit of Star Pravah of that time. 2008-2013

Also Devayani.
I didn't liked this serials at all (both devayani and pudcha Paul) and I remember and that time one serial named aaradhna was famous.
Ohh god that devyani serial become crap in season 2
Aaradhna was not famous at all....aradhna lead heroine was in ratris khel chale season 2 she is very famous for her bold avtaar
I was shocked to see her in ratris khel chake after aradhna

Ohh god that devyani serial become crap in season 2
Aaradhna was not famous at all....aradhna lead heroine was in ratris khel chale season 2 she is very famous for her bold avtaar
I was shocked to see her in ratris khel chake after aradhna

Yes it was not famous but it was the one devotional serial of goddess I remember.
Ratris khel chale both seasons are successful and it's good serial.

Now That actress is working in Zee Yuva's Tuza Maza Jamtay serial.

Back
Top Bottom