Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 683,886
Devayani, Pudcha Paul and Swapnanchya Palikadle.

I heard that this 3 serials are big hit of Star Pravah of that time. 2008-2013
Mann udhan varyache and ambat god were also hit from star pravah
Ambat god used to beat slot rival pavitra rishta(hindi serial which was very famous in maharashtra) in maharashtra
Man udhan varyache was big hit at 7pm plot was very similar to SMNKA even lead heroine name was gauri and her mother in law role was also played by varsha usgaonkar nd production was also same kothare production nd it was remake of bengali show bou kotha kao

@Rockyy bro have you noticed now marathi serial success formula is use kolhapur background(west maharashtra background) mostly it should be rural then serial is guarantee hit

Mann udhan varyache and ambat god were also hit from star pravah
Ambat god used to beat slot rival pavitra rishta(hindi serial which was very famous in maharashtra) in maharashtra
Man udhan varyache was big hit at 7pm plot was very similar to SMNKA even lead heroine name was gauri and her mother in law role was also played by varsha usgaonkar nd production was also same kothare production nd it was remake of bengali show bou kotha kao

I know Pavitra Rishta it's Marathi background serial and it was good serial. This was the only hindi serial which my family was watching on Zee TV Hindi and it was very famous serial at that time, mostly all were Marathi actors and story was good, we never watched Star plus, colors though we had it, Zee TV was famous at that time along with Marathi channels like ETV Marathi.
Our family used to watch mostly serials of ETV and Zee Marathi but also pavitra rishta.

@Rockyy bro have you noticed now marathi serial success formula is use kolhapur background(west maharashtra background) mostly it should be rural then serial is guarantee hit

Yes but mostly Marathi serials are of Satara background and shooted in Satara.
Ongoing Serials like Sahakutumba Sahaparivar, Mulgi Jhali Ho, Jeev Jhala Yedapisa, Devmanus, Karbhari Laibhari are shooted in Satara and are Satara background serials.

Also Tuzyat Jeev Rangala was Hit and now also it makes audience entertaining but it's crap now bcz no story is left still they are not ending this serial.
SMNKA is kolhapur background serial and is most loved Marathi serial after AKKK.

More serials Like SMNKA should launch and shooting should be in kolhapur and in rural background (not only like SMNKA type serials but mostly serials of villages should be of rural background and shoot in kolhapur)

Where do u got info that is launching music channel i guess they are not at all interested in music genre(except telugu/tamil market)
Kindly read my comment again! I have mentioned Expect* & who said they're not interested?
We haven't expected Tamil Music Channel from Star! But they launched it. I know Star very well. If other network challenges them, they give it back.

Also Tuzyat Jeev Rangala was Hit and now also it makes audience entertaining but it's crap now bcz no story is left still they are not ending this serial.
SMNKA is kolhapur background serial and is most loved Marathi serial after AKKK.

More serials Like SMNKA should launch and shooting should be in kolhapur and in rural background (not only like SMNKA type serials but mostly serials of villages should be of rural background and shoot in kolhapur)
Kolhapur based hit serials are devyani, pudhacha paul, tujhyat jeev rangla, SMNKA

Kindly read my comment again! I have mentioned Expect* & who said they're not interested?
We haven't expected Tamil Music Channel from Star! But they launched it. I know Star very well. If other network challenges them, they give it back.
They launched music channel in tamil market becoz its very big market but i dont think they are interested in to launch music channel in other market
Right now their prime focus is sports

Kolhapur based hit serials are devyani, pudhacha paul, tujhyat jeev rangla, SMNKA

I liked the character of Akkasaheb and also loved negative role (Rupali) of pudcha Paul.

I didn't knew Devyani was kolhapur background serial.

Tuzyat Jeev Rangala is crap and it should end soon.

SMNKA is deserves a lot, I want it to be No.1 Marathi serial.

Back
Top Bottom