Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 683,886
They launched music channel in tamil market becoz its very big market but i dont think they are interested in to launch music channel in other market
Right now their prime focus is sports
I guess it's Streaming* after that Sports.
& they will expand the catologe in upcoming years.
It's needs proper planning, strategy.

Satara background serials not work like Kolhapur background serials.
Mostly Kolhapur background serials are Hit.
But Sahakutumba Sahaparivar is good serial from Satara also mulgi jhali ho is shooted in Satara.

I liked the character of Akkasaheb and also loved negative role (Rupali) of pudcha Paul.

I didn't knew Devyani was kolhapur background serial.

Tuzyat Jeev Rangala is crap and it should end soon.

SMNKA is deserves a lot, I want it to be No.1 Marathi serial.
Akkasaheb from pudhacha paul nd Abasaheb vikhe patil from devyani were so famour at that time

Expecting more Kolhapur Rural background serials:surprised: on Marathi TV channels.

My opinion is that mostly the Rural background and good story type serials should be of Kolhapur or Pune. As on TV very less serials are shown of Pune rural background.

Expecting more Kolhapur Rural background serials:surprised: on Marathi TV channels.

My opinion is that mostly the Rural background and good story type serials should be of Kolhapur or Pune. As on TV very less serials are shown of Pune rural background.
Bro you're totally a lover of Marathi Serials!

Also @Rockyy @Rajpatil98 has so much knowledge about Marathi Market & Star Pravah, my knowledge about Maharashtra has increased. Although i haven't been to Maharashtra.

Marathi serials are very good bro even than hindi serials means I will not like to do Marathi vs hindi now but I am talking normally!

Zee Marathi many serials got remake in Hindi on Zee TV and on other South channels.
But now Zee Marathi spoiling themselves and Star Pravah will not give them chance, in future Star Pravah will have balance of both remakes and originals.
Star Pravah will rule Maharashtra for many Years if Zee Marathi doesn't revamp now.
Star Pravah deserves a lot and my most favorite channel.

Back
Top Bottom