Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 683,885
Zee, Viacom makes Movies in Marathi.
Star network never made a single Marathi movie don't know they will make in future or not.
Zee had many marathi movies .....im not sure abt viacom but i feel that they also have made marathi movies but star havent

Colors Marathi cinema test signals started. For Viacom 18 everything is based on numerology so we can expect it on early 2021 after Bigg boss Marathi launch

One correction is there. Jeev jhala yedapisa shooting in Sangli Miraj area not in satara dist. Some part of serial is shooting in jaysingpur of kolhapur dist. And part shooting is in sangli miraj area. Also another serial of CM Raja raani chi jodi also shooting in Miraj and villages of miraj taluka.
But in serial they say that Raja Ranichi Ga Jodi is Kolhapur serial and Jeev Jhala Yedapisa is Satara serial.

Bro they will never shift their hit serials to other slot that will never ever happen.....AKKK is getting 6+ tvr at 7:30pm slot why will they shift it to 9pm there is no reason at all.....plus Mulgi zali ho is just started there is really long way to go till they dont have any story like 500+ episodes and mohor remake may come in max 2-3 months nd till that time they have so much story ....plus remember even though mulgi zali ho is not dramatic storyline like others still its getting good tvr it means they have very very loyal audience imean they will watch that show even without dramatic tracks so in anyway neither star pravah will shift it nor they will end it no matter how much we hate that show

And if Mohor remake is really coming then seeing current tvr i felt that RMZ is only show which will be shift to another slot to give way to mohor
Good track is coming in Rang Maza Veghala and I am sure audience will love it.
Now Soundarya will realise her mistake and She will become good, She will have two daughters one dark and one fair, let's see how it will work and I don't think mohor serial remake Savitri should be at 8pm when Rang maza Veghala is getting good trp and their is chance in future it may increase more.

Colors Marathi cinema test signals started. For Viacom 18 everything is based on numerology so we can expect it on early 2021 after Bigg boss Marathi launch

After Bigg Boss Marathi may be Colors Marathi will get its viewers back and if it will be in good position then we can expect Colors Marathi Cinema channel.

Currently Colors Marathi not doing well and they are in loss before lockdown they were no.2 and were going to become no.1 but after the serials started again it was only CM who started late serials so audience moved to other channels.

Zee Marathi is also in loss though earlier it was no.1 and had much viewership now it lost its position and many viewers.
Still Zee network launched Zee Wajva.
As Zee is always interested in Marathi market.
Zee acquired Alpha Marathi first then others.
They launched their first regional movie channel Zee Talkies, they launched Zee Yuva their second regional and Marathi GEC which focusses on Youth, now they launched first regional music channel...

Still I think both Zee Marathi and Colors Marathi should improve they need a major Revamp with new serials and shows along with Movies and award shows.

Mahaepisodes of Jeev Jhala Yedapisa and Raja Ranichi Ga Jodi
Source
Jeev Jhala Yedapisa was No.1 serial of CM before lockdown and RRGJ was No.2 serial of CM also good track was going on before lockdown because of this serials and balumama ( devotional serial) this channel was no.2 and getting good viewership.

Jeev Jhala Yedapisa got remaked in Hindi, Kannada and Tamil.
Raja Ranichi Ga Jodi got remaked in Tamil.

Back
Top Bottom