Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 683,885
Marathi serials are very good bro even than hindi serials means I will not like to do Marathi vs hindi now but I am talking normally!

Zee Marathi many serials got remake in Hindi on Zee TV and on other South channels.
But now Zee Marathi spoiling themselves and Star Pravah will not give them chance, in future Star Pravah will have balance of both remakes and originals.
Star Pravah will rule Maharashtra for many Years if Zee Marathi doesn't revamp now.
Star Pravah deserves a lot and my most favorite channel.
Yeah, somehow they deserve their position.
Considering their core power is fiction, they have improved themselves A LOT. Still Star Pravah still has a long way, like movie premieres/ reality content.
PS. is that possible if StarPravah Starts Making Original Movie only for The Channel because In the West, Broadcast network such as ABC,FOX,NBC,CBS have followed these patterns.

Considering their core power is fiction, they have improved themselves A LOT. Still Star Pravah still has a long way, like movie premieres/ reality content.
PS. is that possible if StarPravah Starts Making Original Movie only for The Channel because In the West, they have followed these patterns.

Zee, Viacom makes Movies in Marathi.
Star network never made a single Marathi movie don't know they will make in future or not.

But currently good reality shows are needed on Star Pravah, in weeks they need Pravah Superstar and Cooking show and in weekends they need to bring one Big Budget Reality show like Start Music Or Dance+ and one more Show ( whether it's comedy or talk + comedy show)

I strongly feel and it may happen that AKKK should shift at 9pm as this serial is for matured audience and this serial should not be at very early slot and one new serial should come at 7.30 PM (remake of Mohor) and Mulgi Jhali Ho should shift at 6 PM, I know in future when their will be no story left and useless tracks this serial will go down so it's for sure that it's timing will change or it may end soon.

Zee, Viacom makes Movies in Marathi.
Star network never made a single Marathi movie don't know they will make in future or not.

But currently good reality shows are needed on Star Pravah, in weeks they need Pravah Superstar and Cooking show and in weekends they need to bring one Big Budget Reality show like Start Music Or Dance+ and one more Show ( whether it's comedy or talk + comedy show)

I strongly feel and it may happen that AKKK should shift at 9pm as this serial is for matured audience and this serial should not be at very early slot and one new serial should come at 7.30 PM (remake of Mohor) and Mulgi Jhali Ho should shift at 6 PM, I know in future when their will be no story left and useless tracks this serial will go down so it's for sure that it's timing will change or it may end soon.
You Get Me Wrong! I meant in USA most of the networks create Original Movies (like their Fiction Programming) those movies don't see any theatrical release, it made only for the Channel.
For Example A Star Pravah Original Movie - Name

AKKK nd RMZ both were hit from start but problem was AKKK used to repeat at 11pm thats why it never appeared in top5 whereas for RMZ it was no.1 on star pravah but only because of 9:30pm slot it never gained ratings to come in top5
After 10.30pm new show arrival, if they telecast Jotiba repeat at 11pm, then AKKK will enter top5!
Raja Ranichi Ga Jodi on Colors Marathi
(Similar type of serial can be remaked in Hindi and Kannada).
Source
This show has been remade in Tamil as Sillunu Oru Kadhal, it is going to launch from January 1st week at 9.30pm on Colors Tamil!
But whats wrong with title?? In maharashtra people calls female naag as naagin only not naagini.....people in south call female naag as naagini
There is no any word 'Naagini' in tamil, but when Suntv dubbed Naagin 1, they kept Naagini as the title , and Colors Tamil following the same till now for 4 seasons!
Sun Marathi must be a very good channel. Considering Sun Bangla.
Colors Marathi Cinema and Colors Tamil Cinema are pending from a long time. Let's see when they launch.
Colors Tamil cinema?? Bro really?
They are telecasting some 10 tamil movies along with 2 to 3 indian dubbed movies every weekend, plus 30 Hollywood movies on weekdays repeatedly! Never expect Colora tamil Cinema, as of the current situation, it will take atleast 5 to 7 years, even after 5 years, it will be a doubt!
Followed by Star Pravah Music 😍

It's been 3 months since Star Vijay Music launched,and till now the channel was not launched even in a Single DTH platform!

Where do u got info that is launching music channel i guess they are not at all interested in music genre(except telugu/tamil market)
Definitely Music channel is a big doubt in Bangla/Marathi!
Even for Star's marathi movie channel, it'll take a lot of time, and only if the channel gets success, then they may think of a music channel!
If we take Malayalam market, Star's Asianet, Asianet Movies and Asianet Plus is doing very very well, but there's not any music channel from Star in Malayalam!

Marathi serials are very good bro even than hindi serials means I will not like to do Marathi vs hindi now but I am talking normally!

Zee Marathi many serials got remake in Hindi on Zee TV and on other South channels.
But now Zee Marathi spoiling themselves and Star Pravah will not give them chance, in future Star Pravah will have balance of both remakes and originals.
Star Pravah will rule Maharashtra for many Years if Zee Marathi doesn't revamp now.
Star Pravah deserves a lot and my most favorite channel.
Here i agree with since i have watched both hindi and marathi shows in past
Hindi shows are too dramatic whereas marathi one also are dramatic but they less dramatic than hindi nd more subtle than hindi shows.....plus here actors are really good....one good example for comparison of marathi nd hindi shows is anupamaa and AKKK.....Anupama and AKKK both serials actors are really good but marathi actors of AKKK always way ahead of anupama actors in terms of acting plus anupamaa plot is way too dramatic than AKKK whereas AKKK is really subtle show where you can enjoy it with ur whole family and you can easily connect with it
Earlier zee marathi content was really great at that time star pravah content was really bad but now situation is reversed

PS. is that possible if StarPravah Starts Making Original Movie only for The Channel because In the West, Broadcast network such as ABC,FOX,NBC,CBS have followed these patterns.
Bro i want that pattern badly in indian television not only in marathi television.....earlier star plus tried this i think with mirchi malini,copy etc....but this movies were really short but i liked those short films

Bro they will never shift their hit serials to other slot that will never ever happen.....AKKK is getting 6+ tvr at 7:30pm slot why will they shift it to 9pm there is no reason at all.....plus Mulgi zali ho is just started there is really long way to go till they dont have any story like 500+ episodes and mohor remake may come in max 2-3 months nd till that time they have so much story ....plus remember even though mulgi zali ho is not dramatic storyline like others still its getting good tvr it means they have very very loyal audience imean they will watch that show even without dramatic tracks so in anyway neither star pravah will shift it nor they will end it no matter how much we hate that show

And if Mohor remake is really coming then seeing current tvr i felt that RMZ is only show which will be shift to another slot to give way to mohor

Last edited:
Yes but mostly Marathi serials are of Satara background and shooted in Satara.
Ongoing Serials like Sahakutumba Sahaparivar, Mulgi Jhali Ho, Jeev Jhala Yedapisa, Devmanus, Karbhari Laibhari are shooted in Satara and are Satara background serials.
One correction is there. Jeev jhala yedapisa shooting in Sangli Miraj area not in satara dist. Some part of serial is shooting in jaysingpur of kolhapur dist. And part shooting is in sangli miraj area. Also another serial of CM Raja raani chi jodi also shooting in Miraj and villages of miraj taluka.

After 10.30pm new show arrival, if they telecast Jotiba repeat at 11pm, then AKKK will enter top5!

This show has been remade in Tamil as Sillunu Oru Kadhal, it is going to launch from January 1st week at 9.30pm on Colors Tamil!

There is no any word 'Naagini' in tamil, but when Suntv dubbed Naagin 1, they kept Naagini as the title , and Colors Tamil following the same till now for 4 seasons!

Colors Tamil cinema?? Bro really?
They are telecasting some 10 tamil movies along with 2 to 3 indian dubbed movies every weekend, plus 30 Hollywood movies on weekdays repeatedly! Never expect Colora tamil Cinema, as of the current situation, it will take atleast 5 to 7 years, even after 5 years, it will be a doubt!

It's been 3 months since Star Vijay Music launched,and till now the channel was not launched even in a Single DTH platform!

Definitely Music channel is a big doubt in Bangla/Marathi!
Even for Star's marathi movie channel, it'll take a lot of time, and only if the channel gets success, then they may think of a music channel!
If we take Malayalam market, Star's Asianet, Asianet Movies and Asianet Plus is doing very very well, but there's not any music channel from Star in Malayalam!
I agree with ur each nd every point

First i checked star pravah schedule for monday but even after new show launch they still scheduled AKKK repeat at 11pm...but i guess its better to repeat ur no.1 show at 11pm to get good viewership rather than going behind how to make ur show no.1 on barc chart for show off

Ok i always thought that in south people call naagin as Naagini

Abt colors tamil cinemaa they first need to establish their GEC then we can talk abt movie channel

Its very clear star is not interested in small profit genre like music they just launched music channel in tamil market becoz its really big market now ur saying its not available on any dth platform then i highly doubt star will launch music channel in any other market and yes abt star pravah movies we dont even have any news abt it will take lot of time for them to launch marathi movie channel first they need to establish star pravah at no.1 position may be afyer 6-12 months we can talk abt it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom