Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 683,715
I really dont get who watches shows like yeh rishta nd bhagyas for so many yrs

I don't get anyone here in Maharashtra watching Star Plus mostly nowadays it's Pravah earlier in villages CM Was famous and no.1 for Balumama and Jeev Jhala Yedapisa and Raja Ranichi Ga Jodi but nowadays Star Pravah is No.1 in rural area and in urban area Zee Marathi was no.1 but now it's No.2.

Off-Topic:
Kumku bhagya and Ye rishta all are crap serials bro I saw their promo not good also that kundali bhagya. Only mad people may be watching such serials.

Hey all guys Star is shining after lockdown as early 4 to 5 months it's topper. But Zee marathi entertaining audience since 21 years and rulling trp charts near about 17 years. Zee marathi never do remakes in marathi because it concentrate more on originals. Always zee doing originals in marathi and when they hits in marathi then remakes in other languages. e.g. MNB, TZR, TPR, CHYD. In marathi they are pioneer in private satellite channel. Marathi audience are everytime getting nostalgic for Old serials of Zee marathi (former alpha tv). Currently they are stretching serials but it's phase for sometimes, all channels was undergone from this phase earlier colors marathi ( former etc) and star pravah also undergone from this phase. Currently they are lagging behind, but called it scrap channel is wrong. So my request to all members do not spread negative comments for particular channel. We here for discuss regarding new programmes or development of current programmes not to target particular channel.

If any particular channel is showing any wrong and unwanted content which is for audience and audience is requesting and also suggesting to close that serials still that network is not listening, now what to do?

No one is targeting Zee Marathi they are getting negative response from audience because now they deserve that, once very good serials were there on Zee Marathi and my family used to watch this channel for serials at night time but now they don't have any single good serial other then Maza Hoshil Na and CHYD and other non fictions.

Audience is now getting bored watching ZM and shifting to both Star and Colors network channels. In coming days after big boss gets launched ZM may lose its place to CM.
Currently Colors Marathi serials and content is good then Zee Marathi and Star Pravah is ahead of both this channels.

I want Zee Marathi to go ahead that's why I am always giving them advice to bring good remake serials or Good story serials but they not at all listening not to me but also other Maharashtrians and that's why they are hating Zee Marathi.

Zee Marathi was earlier a good channel but now it has spoiled itself.

Last edited:
Any title song from ETV Or Zee Marathi?
My most favorite title songs are of Zee and Star.
But I not mentioned many of them
Actually in our home family never watched much of zee so dont know abt them....whereas before star pravah we used to watch ETV marathi but apart from char divas sasuche, gojirwanya gharat, kata rute kunala, bhagywidhata i dont remember other shows

Actually in our home family never watched much of zee so dont know abt them....whereas before star pravah we used to watch ETV marathi but apart from char divas sasuche, gojirwanya gharat, kata rute kunala, bhagywidhata i dont remember other shows

We only used to watch Zee Marathi for non fictions like Sa Re Ga Ma Pa, Fu bai fu, etc.
Serials of Zee Marathi were not famous like Alpha Marathi and same goes for ETV Marathi and Colors Marathi, ETV Marathi serials very Hit and famous then Colors.

Back
Top Bottom