Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 683,697
@Rajpatil98 bro i remember when I was young at that time Zee Marathi serials were more famous then ETV Marathi other then Chaar Divas Sasuche. People used to discuss about Kunku, Kulvadhu, etc serials of ZM.

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa of Zee Marathi and Kon Hoil Marathi Karodpati of ETV Marathi were very famous reality shows along with award shows.

@JollyLNB @Rajpatil98 bro's Star Pravah (HD) has stopped timer of Pudhil Karyakram which means next program they also not having Timer of Coming Back in (Parat Yet Aaho) like they have in SD channel.
This not looks good now I think Star Pravah is bringing some new good timer or changing something like Graphics of serials, etc.

I didnt liked the timer of pudhil karyakram at all instead Star Pravah should run serials till the other serial start, they can show title songs of their serials by cut shorting it for 1 minutes, instead of same promos.

Thank god tuzya ishkacha naadkhula is starting from today (I am not excited at all) now we will not be forced to watch repeated promos of the show. So happy :lol:
Bro I request u to watch TINK show.. Its really good.. I watched and I loved it.. Something different is always welcomed bro..

We want #phulpakhru part 2 #zeeyuva please this serial back again we audience request you this is one of good serials and we miss yashoman and vaidehi a lot

@JollyLNB @Rajpatil98 bro's Star Pravah (HD) has stopped timer of Pudhil Karyakram which means next program they also not having Timer of Coming Back in (Parat Yet Aaho) like they have in SD channel.
This not looks good now I think Star Pravah is bringing some new good timer or changing something like Graphics of serials, etc.

I didnt liked the timer of pudhil karyakram at all instead Star Pravah should run serials till the other serial start, they can show title songs of their serials by cut shorting it for 1 minutes, instead of same promos.

Thank god tuzya ishkacha naadkhula is starting from today (I am not excited at all) now we will not be forced to watch repeated promos of the show. So happy :lol:
Now that boring timer pudhil karykram came again and all repeat and crap promos started running again, huh :angry2::wall:

Just a intro of all characters bro.. But the villain is the Swatis mom I guess... Bro I guess I can't reveal the story its against the forum..
Yes bro i think you are right.
This much introduction is ok now let's see in today's episode what they will show!
But it should not be full comedy serial means it should be drama+comedy and it should not be that much comedy type serial, it should be serious serial with comedy ailments in it.

Back
Top Bottom