After Mohor remake other remakes may come on Star Pravah in this order:
Sanjher Baati
Patol kumar gaanwala
Devatha
Ye he chahtein
Khorkuto
Next lineup will be
Sanjher baati remake for sure
Nd then khorkuto (as star plus is planning to launch sanjher baati nd khorkuto remakes very soon)

I have doubt whether they will launch potol, devatha nd YHC remakes or not

Btw star plus also launched first promo of star maa Gorintaku remake "Mehendi hai rachne wali" nd 80% cast of that show are marathi actors so i think that show's background is maharashtrian so i dont think we will see gorintaku marathi remake in near future

Next lineup will be
Sanjher baati remake for sure
Nd then khorkuto (as star plus is planning to launch sanjher baati nd khorkuto remakes very soon)

I have doubt whether they will launch potol, devatha nd YHC remakes or not

Btw star plus also launched first promo of star maa Gorintaku remake "Mehendi hai rachne wali" nd 80% cast of that show are marathi actors so i think that show's background is maharashtrian so i dont think we will see gorintaku marathi remake in near future

Don't know audience will accept comedy serial remake like khorkuto or not but it will come for sure and I assume Sanjher Baati remake will become very Hit.

Potol kumar remake can come in Marathi as it came in almost all channels except Marathi and became hit and it's one of hit nd good concept of star so in future it's for sure they may launch it and trust me bro the story of this serial is very good. Audience will love this serial if started. Koilamma serial complete 1000+ episodes and it ended before 3/4 days thanks god it was very boring from middle episodes they stretched it without any use, in starting it was really very good.
YHC and Devatha have very less chances unlike Koilamma which is hit concept so more chances for Koilamma let's see.

Bro Tuzya ishkacha nadkhula story is very similar to that of gorintaaku like the Don and a girl but forceful marriage and puting Vermillion is not there like Khelaghor and here khelaghor separates from Gorintaaku I think so it's not needed in Marathi again now it's needed for hindi audience of star plus, already such type of concept failed in Star Pravah reasons may be because of Cast and story presentation also timing.

Last edited:
Today I saw Swabhiman first promo on star pravah they didn't mention timming just mentioned lavkarach... I think on second promo they will mention time slot

Last edited:
Today I saw Swabhiman ek sangharsh first promo on star pravah they didn't mention timming just mentioned lavkarach... I think on second promo they will mention time slot
Bro is that promo on TV?
Can u upload pics of promo or any video.

Zee Marathi serial Tula Pahte Re got remake in all languages and is doing great in that languages with good trp except Hindi and Bangla. Now it's going to remake in Punjabi as akhiyan udeek diya. Congratulations Tula pahte re team and zee network.

ebjduN4.jpg

Zee Marathi two more Hit Serial 'Lagira Jhala Ji' and 'Honar Sunn Mi Hya Gharchi' are going to remake in Tamil as webseries.
Lagira Jhala Ji also got remake in Bengali and Punjabi.
Honar Sunn Mi Hya Gharchi also got remaked in hindi and Kannada.
Congrats Lagira Jhala Ji and Honar Sun Mi Kya Gharchi Teams and Zee Marathi team.

g1kXHFo.jpg

Last edited:
Zee Marathi once was only Regional channel and from all zee Channels it was No.1 because of hit concept original serials which got remake in many languages.
Now this channel gone down because of stretching serials and overdramatic serials.
Zee Marathi needs revamp.

Back
Top Bottom