Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,863
  • Views Views: Views 682,258
Today I saw Swabhiman ek sangharsh first promo on star pravah they didn't mention timming just mentioned lavkarach... I think on second promo they will mention time slot
I too saw the promo but one correction the title name is Swabhimaan ek Shodh Astitvacha.

The title of new serial of Star Pravah is 'Swabhimaan Ek Shodh Astitwacha'.
The Lead Actress is from Zee Yuva Saajana fame lead actress.
The Male Lead is not reveled.

I didn't liked lead actress but i liked her work on Zee Yuva saajana serial. The promo its very promising hope the lead actor is good and this serial be good.

Zee Marathi ongoing serial Aggabai Sasubai which completed 400+ successful episodes got remake in Malayalam as manampole mangalyam some sources are saying that it's going to remake in Tamil and then in other languages.

Last edited:
Phulala sughandh maticha maha episode 7 Feb 8 pm. New character kakisahebh will be introduced in the episode.
Finally Saang too aahes ka maha episode 7th Feb 2 pm & 6pm
On star pravah

Last edited:
Zee Marathi popular show Home Minister getting remake in kannada as mane mane mahalakshmi.
Congratulations Home Minister Show and zee marathi.
Colors marathi's show jeev zala yedapisa also going to remake in hindi on colors TV named as bawara Dil show maybe start after bigg boss season

Last edited:
Don't know audience will accept comedy serial remake like khorkuto or not but it will come for sure and I assume Sanjher Baati remake will become very Hit.

Potol kumar remake can come in Marathi as it came in almost all channels except Marathi and became hit and it's one of hit nd good concept of star so in future it's for sure they may launch it and trust me bro the story of this serial is very good. Audience will love this serial if started. Koilamma serial complete 1000+ episodes and it ended before 3/4 days thanks god it was very boring from middle episodes they stretched it without any use, in starting it was really very good.
YHC and Devatha have very less chances unlike Koilamma which is hit concept so more chances for Koilamma let's see.

Bro Tuzya ishkacha nadkhula story is very similar to that of gorintaaku like the Don and a girl but forceful marriage and puting Vermillion is not there like Khelaghor and here khelaghor separates from Gorintaaku I think so it's not needed in Marathi again now it's needed for hindi audience of star plus, already such type of concept failed in Star Pravah reasons may be because of Cast and story presentation also timing.
I agree with potol concept is really beautiful but if u see carefully then star india is bringing recent shows remake so thats why iam doubtful abt potol remake
Yes evn i also think there is no chance for yhc nd devtha remake at all

Sanjherbati remake will be big hit like mulgi zali ho bcz it gives me vibes of mulgi zali ho both shows have rural background story

I dont want to cmment on TINK as that show is hella annoying whenever i see AKKK on pravah nd in every ad break after every 5 seconds i see their annoying ad all the time

I too saw the promo but one correction the title name is Swabhimaan ek Shodh Astitvacha.
I think they changed title on last minute as yesterday we clearly saw only word swabhimaan on their montage
The title of new serial of Star Pravah is 'Swabhimaan Ek Shodh Astitwacha'.
The Lead Actress is from Zee Yuva Saajana fame lead actress.
The Male Lead is not reveled.
I didn't liked lead actress but i liked her work on Zee Yuva saajana serial. The promo its very promising hope the lead actor is good and this serial be good.
What is concept?? Is it remake of mohor ir not?

Back
Top Bottom