Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,863
  • Views Views: Views 682,252
Edited and post corrected.

There are rumours that Tuzya Ishkacha Naadkhula or Sang Tu aahes ka will end.
I dont think TINK will end anytime soon but chances of STAK going off air are very high as siddharth is movie star nd tv channels cant afford him for very long time

Girl name is pallavi....in previous post someone mentioned her name as pallavi

It will be good if girl is from satara rural area and boy is from pune urban city
I think that it will be true but boy should not be of Mumbai urban we are getting bored now seeing same Mumbai urban serials need Pune urban background serials too.
Girl from Satara rural area will be best by the way I liked the set a lot.

May be they will or not remake Potol in Marathi but the concept is good. Star network remaked karuthumuthu which was there in 2013 and many others from old like diya or baati so chances are there.

While sanjher baati will be more rural type serial but afterwards when the girl marries to that man she goes in big home and urban area but this concept very good. I want sanjher basti remake in Marathi, 8.30 PM serial is crap Sasu-Sun drama and stretching.

I have to sometimes change the channel because the channel has bad habit of repeating same promos after 10-15 minutes which makes audience irritate.
Thank god phulala sugandh maticha trp is dropping so that oravah can launch new show at that slot

I think that it will be true but boy should not be of Mumbai urban we are getting bored now seeing same Mumbai urban serials need Pune urban background serials too.
Girl from Satara rural area will be best by the way I liked the set a lot.
ML must be from pune as his fam own university nd we all knw oune is called as vidyeche maaherghar so ML from pune will be much more sense than ML from mumbai

I dont think TINK will end anytime soon but chances of STAK going off air are very high as siddharth is movie star nd tv channels cant afford him for very long time
Bro Saang Tu Aahes Ka is doubtful for me as its getting good trp that too at 10pm (other then he mann baware of colors no channel used to get good trp at this time) and the original serial had more then 200 episodes and this serial even not completed 100 episodes so STAK end is difficult.
Either TIND will end because of less trp or Timings will be change of Jyotiba at 6pm and new serial at 6.30pm.

Thank god phulala sugandh maticha trp is dropping so that oravah can launch new show at that slot
Bro still it's getting more trp then Aggabai Sasubai of Zee and they are slot leader and getting good trp though it's less then earlier when they were in top and the reason behind it is because of sasu sun drama and nothing new.
Also Rang Maza vetla trp got decreased but I think reason behind it is because of mahaepisode or else it's too getting good trp.
All shows running from 7-10.30 pm end very difficult as all doing great.

Bro Saang Tu Aahes Ka is doubtful for me as its getting good trp that too at 10pm (other then he mann baware of colors no channel used to get good trp at this time) and the original serial had more then 200 episodes and this serial even not completed 100 episodes so STAK end is difficult.
Either TIND will end because of less trp or Timings will be change of Jyotiba at 6pm and new serial at 6.30pm.
But i think STAK main twist is revealed so in next track they may show how ghost vaibhavi gets her revenge through human vaibhavi and after that show over
Im doubtful abt TINK bcz channel is agressively promoting TINK so only bcz of that i think TINK must be getting good trps at 10:30pm otherwise why channel will promote it so agressively

Bro still it's getting more trp then Aggabai Sasubai of Zee and they are slot leader and getting good trp though it's less then earlier when they were in top and the reason behind it is because of sasu sun drama and nothing new.
Also Rang Maza vetla trp got decreased but I think reason behind it is because of mahaepisode or else it's too getting good trp.
All shows running from 7-10.30 pm end very difficult as all doing great.
Then maybe show who is getting less trp in urban areas will be axed

Back
Top Bottom