Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,863
  • Views Views: Views 682,238
In morning my family watches soms serials of Star Pravah I saw there new serial promo was repeating 2 times in 1 add break and after any serial end. This is too much irritating.
Star Pravah only bad habit is they repeat promos uselessly and a lot.
Now a days phulala Sugandha maticha getting too much bored jiji akka irritates lot and overreact more

Last edited:
Now a days phulala Sugandha maricha getting too much bored jiji akka irritates lot and overreact more

This serial timing change or ending needed. I want to see new serial like Sanjher Baati in its place, they are showing all useless things and saasu sun drama and stretching going on.

Mulgi Jhali Ho good plot coming so it's interesting to watch and can get even more trp but this serial should end once The girls dad accepts her as his daughter and after shounak and Mau marriage then there will be no story left. In telugu this serial stretched for 600+ episodes and even after Ammulu marriage which was too boring too watch even after her dad accepted ammulu(mau). Thank god it ended in telugu just before some days along with koilamma.

This serial timing change or ending needed. I want to see new serial like Sanjher Baati in its place, they are showing all useless things and saasu sun drama and stretching going on.

Mulgi Jhali Ho good plot coming so it's interesting to watch and can get even more trp but this serial should end once The girls dad accepts her as his daughter and after shounak and Mau marriage then there will be no story left. In telugu this serial stretched for 600+ episodes and even after Ammulu marriage which was too boring too watch even after her dad accepted ammulu(mau). Thank god it ended in telugu just before some days along with koilamma.
There is huge difference between jiji Akka's(psm) behaviour and bhabo's bhevaour in (dabh) I watched dabh from starting but bhobo played balanced role but jiji akka is too much different and her dialog (tumchya sahlyanchi kharkati n uchlayla me ekti) is the worst dialogue I have seen and that kirti I think she doesn't use her own brain everytime sonali easily catch kirti in the trap and kirti just cry and overthink on the situation I think now writer must show kirti's character strong on the other hand zee marathi's 8:30 pm show is getting stronger from 2 weeks it is on 4th position .

I think phulala sugandh maricha will be good at 6:30 pm dakkancha raja Jyotiba on 6 pm and mohor remake on 8:30 pm in comming days mulgi zali ho also complete their track after shaunak and Mau's marrage the show get bored and dakkan cha Raja Jyotiba will complete their story then mulgi zali ho may be shifted to 6 pm and there will be chances for sanjher bati remake on star pravah on 9 pm slot

I think phulala sugandh maricha will be good at 6:30 pm dakkancha raja Jyotiba on 6 pm and mohor remake on 8:30 pm in comming days mulgi zali ho also complete their track after shaunak and Mau's marrage the show get bored and dakkan cha Raja Jyotiba will complete their story then mulgi zali ho may be shifted to 6 pm and there will be chances for sanjher bati remake on star pravah on 9 pm slot
I think Swabhimaan at 6.30pm and Jyotiba at 6pm as of now no show can end.
Sanjher Baati remake may come at 8.30 or 9pm ending one of the serial.
And if swabhiman story gets good response and trip then it may come to good time and the timing of other serials may change.

And if swabhiman story gets good response and trip then it may come to good time and the timing of other serials may change.

I will have to edit again. I checked on net mangala gowri maduve is remake of hindi serial balika vadhu but later it changed story and somewhat similar to raja ranichi ga jodi. Raja ranichi ga jodi is different from MGM so it's not remake. Thanks for informing

List edited with Ambedkar serial dubbed on star bharat
Putta Gowri maduve (PGM) its self starting 100/200 episodes around remake , after these episodes fully changed story completed 2000episodes (still it is called remake because of serial started as remake version) .Comes to MGM serial it just used PGM characters starting introduction story (sequel continuations),MGM swameke serial it remaked in Colors Tamil channel .

I think Swabhimaan serial is from Ratnagiri Or of kokan region would love to see urban serial of Pune but Its of Mumbai.

Back
Top Bottom