Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,863
  • Views Views: Views 682,238
Phulala sughandh maticha maha episode 7 Feb 8 pm. New character kakisahebh will be introduced in the episode.
Finally Saang too aahes ka maha episode 7th Feb 2 pm & 6pm
On star pravah
Will that old lady last till the serial end or came for just some episodes? I am asking because you watched original. If she will be there then it will be very entertaining.

Will that old lady last till the serial end or came for just some episodes? I am asking because you watched original. If she will be there then it will be very entertaining.
My mother have watched original diya baati so i have some knowledge abt show.....she is grandmother of hero right?.... She is cameo for some episodes only.....heroine Mother in law is only afraid of her in whole show thats why she is here

My mother have watched original diya baati so i have some knowledge abt show.....she is grandmother of hero right?.... She is cameo for some episodes only.....heroine Mother in law is only afraid of her in whole show thats why she is here
I think psm not full copy of diya baati hum like the characters.

I think psm not full copy of diya baati hum like the characters.
Every character is copied from diya bati....i have seen both versions some episodes so i can tell that
Plus both diya bati nd psm are produced by shashi sumeet ph thats why they are copying diya bati word by word

Every character is copied from diya bati....i have seen both versions some episodes so i can tell that
Plus both diya bati nd psm are produced by shashi sumeet ph thats why they are copying diya bati word by word
I thought there are less characters in Marathi then hindi.
Then why it's not good like hindi? Very crap serial in marathi whereas I see many people say that diya baati hum best serial.

I thought there are less characters in Marathi then hindi.
Then why it's not good like hindi? Very crap serial in marathi whereas I see many people say that diya baati hum best serial.
Honestly i didnt liked original diya bati also it was same boring like PSM but bcz of my mum i used to watch it sometimes....but when heroine becane IPS nd then were some really good tracks like mission hijack, mission mahabali etc which i enjoyed alot....but this track comes only after heroine become IPS

Honestly i didnt liked original diya bati also it was same boring like PSM but bcz of my mum i used to watch it sometimes....but when heroine becane IPS nd then were some really good tracks like mission hijack, mission mahabali etc which i enjoyed alot....but this track comes only after heroine become IPS
Need such good tracks in marathi or else it's a waste serial needs its end. I think till that track comes this serial trp will go down badly.

Need such good tracks in marathi or else it's a waste serial needs its end. I think till that track comes this serial trp will go down badly.
They should skip boring filler track nd focus on how FL becomes ips nd then only you will enjoy show
But here they are going track by track of diya bati.....atleast they should knw that diya bati was made in 2011 so slow paced dra worked very well but PSM is made in 2020 nd audience taste is changed alot so they should keep fast paced drama

They should skip boring filler track nd focus on how FL becomes ips nd then only you will enjoy show
But here they are going track by track of diya bati.....atleast they should knw that diya bati was made in 2011 so slow paced dra worked very well but PSM is made in 2020 nd audience taste is changed alot so they should keep fast paced drama
The audience taste has changed from 2020 now not like earlier but audience gets irritated with stretched serials. Long going serials worked early in 2011-13 but now it's chngedy.
Well if they do full copy of diya aur baati hum then this serial will be flop with less trp. Even now aggbai sasubai trp increasing.

Swabhimaan serial proper timing is 6.30pm and if this serial performs well and atrracts audience then this serial might be given good timing.
Devotional serial timing should be earlier so Jyotiba at 6pm is proper timing.

Back
Top Bottom