Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,863
  • Views Views: Views 682,233
Finally Mohor remake is entered in marathi also.
New serial Swabhiman shodh astitwacha
Coming soon on Star Pravah & Star Pravah HD

Honestly i didnt liked original diya bati also it was same boring like PSM but bcz of my mum i used to watch it sometimes....but when heroine becane IPS nd then were some really good tracks like mission hijack, mission mahabali etc which i enjoyed alot....but this track comes only after heroine become IPS
Yes I also remember that track it was telacasted in 2015-16 bhabho and suraj in airplane hijack was the best part of dabh

Last edited:
I think swabhiman show have kokan background beacause in promo heroine is riding on cycle on sea beach and there are also some coconut trees in background like kokan

I think swabhiman show have kokan background beacause in promo heroine is riding on cycle on sea beach and there are also some coconut trees in background like kokan
I already said that it may be of kokan/mumbai background serial. For girl it will be kokan and boy it will be mumbai.

Yes I also remember that track it was telacasted in 2015-16 bhabho and suraj in airplane hijack was the best part of dabh
No this track was telecastes in 2013-2014 and diya baati ended in 2016.....nd that track happened much before end

Means psm will run for 3/4 years oh my god 😓 because of this the serial and channel both trp can go down.
I dont think it will run for that much period.....diya baati ran for 5+ yrs bcz that era was diff .....ppl used to like slow paced dramas but now audience taste is changed....i guess mostly psm will run for 2-2.5 yrs

The best show of star plus was IPKKND S1 I really like this show this show was remaked in Kannada and bangla in and it was successful in bangla I think in future it should come on pravah

Back
Top Bottom