Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,863
  • Views Views: Views 682,238
I dont think it will run for that much period.....diya baati ran for 5+ yrs bcz that era was diff .....ppl used to like slow paced dramas but now audience taste is changed....i guess mostly psm will run for 2-2.5 yrs
I think many people's know the concept of PSM Many people's watched DABH also this script was used by star pravah in mansicha chitrakar to but that show was very cheap the show was started same as PSM but they didn't follow the track of DABH within a year the show was rebranded as priti pari tujvari (they show the death of hero , heroine & jiji before death they adopt priti and then story goes ahead ) this show was also very bore same one man & two women story

I searched about this many hindians are saying that this serial was also crap at start it was good then crap. Anyways leave this topic.
But one question I daily have is why Star Pravah instead of launching Sajher Bati remake they brought this old concept.

The best show of star plus was IPKKND S1 I really like this show this show was remaked in Kannada and bangla in and it was successful in bangla I think in future it should come on pravah
No Marathi audience will not accept such type of shows. This shows should not come in Marathi though however they are but Hindi and Marathi audience is different I think they will not like this.

The best show of star plus was IPKKND S1 I really like this show this show was remaked in Kannada and bangla in and it was successful in bangla I think in future it should come on pravah
My fav from star plus are sasural genda phool, ipkknd 1 nd navya.....and after devyani nd pudhacha paul i was waiting for ipkknd1 nd sasural genda phool remajes but that never happened

Top 5 Marathi Channels
GnZ955k.jpg

Marathi Channels infos of week
* Star Pravah Viewership is same from last week near & above 370k.
* Zee Marathi Viewership is constant near & above 220k.
* Colors Marathi Viewership is constant from last week near and above 122k.
* Sony Marathi Viewership decreases last week it was 57k now it's 48k.
* Zee Talkies got 86k viewership.
* Fakt Marathi is back in Top 5 shows with 52k AMA.

Marathi Shows infos of this week:

• Phulala Sugandh Maaticha becomes No.1 show in TRP with 5.9 TRP. All thanks to Sasu-Sun Drama it's No.1 whom should we blame to producers or to viewers? Sasu-sun drama and crap plots like Kirtis hand fracture track is getting good trp!

• Mulgi Jhali Ho becomes No.2 show with 5.4 TRP and good plots are coming there which is the reason it's top serial.

• Rang Maza Veghla TRP increases with 5200+ AMA and becomes No.3 show. Lots of negativity there in show but with one happy thing that Deepa is pregnant and because of it the audience is with this show.

• Sahakutumba Sahaparivar becomes No.4 show with 4100+ AMA.

• Aggabai Sasubai goes down from 4th to 5th place in this week and this serial trp is increasing a lot from 3/4 weeks the reason behind it may be because the character Babdya has improved a lot at the same time audience is hating Aasawari because of her childish behavior.

• Sukh Mhanje Nakki Kaay Aste - tracks going very boring it's trp may be even less then PSM.
And more positivity coming in the serial and Gauri is shown little bit strong now again in future with good track this serial may lead and get good trp though it's not in BARC because of its repeat at 6pm.

• Aai Kuthe Kaay Karte is entertaining audience a lot with all good tracks but the track - aniruddha being shown good after accident and arundhati supporting him and their relation is good again, audience is not liking this track.

• Saang Tu Aahes Ka is out of Top 5 Shows but it's very close to Aggabai sasubai. Audience is loving this serial and chemistry between vaibhavi and swaraj.

• Maza Hoshil Na marriage track is getting both positive and negative response from audience as they stretched the serial uneccesarily but now audience is liking the marriage track of sayi and aaditya. It's getting good online response.

• Sundara Manamadye Bharali is No.1 serial from Colors Marathi. Audience is loving Abhya and Latika's friendship.

• Shreemantagharchi Soon of Sony Marathi is also getting good response from audience and audience is loving the track after the marriage of the couple.

• Devmanus with good story and characters is winning hearts of audience.

• Mazya Navryachi Bayko becomes slot leader of 6.30pm.

• Tuzya Ishkacha Naadkhula fails in getting good TRP because overdramatic tracks and characters.

• Yeu Kashi Tashi Mi Nandayla from its launch itself is getting both positive and negative response but audience is getting good entertainment.

• Raja Ranichi Ga Jodi show has lost its good track now audience is against this show.

• Shubhamangal Savdhan - this show also has lost its track and good story it's same like RRGJ and audience is against this show again.

Last edited:
Slot Leaders:

1pm: Aaj Kaay Special (Colors Marathi)
1.30pm: Aamhi Saare Khavayye (Zee Marathi)
5.30pm: Soon Sasu Soon (Star Pravah)
6pm: Home Minister (Zee Marathi)
6.30pm: Mazya Navryachi Bayko (Zee Marathi)
7pm: Sahkutumba Sahaparivar (Star Pravah)
7.30pm: Aai Kuthe Kay Karte (Star Pravah)
8pm: Rang Maza Veghala (Star Pravah)
8.30pm: Phulala Sugandh Maaticha
(Star Pravah)
9pm: Mulgi Jhali Ho (Star Pravah)
9.30pm: Sukh Mhanje Nakki Kaay Aste
(Star Pravah)
10pm: Saang Tu Aahes Ka (Star Pravah)
10.30pm: Devmanus (Zee Marathi)

Marathi TRP Update: BARC Week 4 2021

Marathi Channels (Top 5 - All Platform):

RANKCHANNELSWEEKLY AMA 000'S
1STAR Pravah376411