Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,863
  • Views Views: Views 682,252
Bro see this 👇😂 I already had doubt that this is fake data
9I00HJ0.jpg

This is also fake check first top 5 you will get your answer

Bro Zee Marathi has wasted good concept remake. Muddha Mandharam one superhit serial of Zee Telugu which was slot leader of 7.30pm got remake in almost all languages and have seen success like Sembaruthi, Paaru, etc but in Marathi it failed because they changed various characters but kept story somewhat same.

And by launching revise remake Zee Marathi proved that they are weak in making good Remakes unlike Star Pravah which uses stories of even crap stories and make them better for example- mulgi jhali ho(mounaragam), smnka (ke apkn pe kar remake).
This is the remake 👇
Source

Source

Source

Bro Zee Marathi has wasted good concept remake. Muddha Mandharam one superhit serial of Zee Telugu which was slot leader of 7.30pm got remake in almost all languages and have seen success like Sembaruthi, Paaru, etc but in Marathi it failed because they changed various characters but kept story somewhat same.

And by launching revise remake Zee Marathi proved that they are weak in making good Remakes unlike Star Pravah which uses stories of even crap stories and make them better for example- mulgi jhali ho(mounaragam), smnka (ke apkn pe kar remake).
This is the remake 👇
Source

Source

Source

This is the remake 👇
Source

Source

Source
Crap show of zee marathi and I think zee marathi don't like remakes now they should try hit concept of other languages to increase trp there is no single repeat telecast for this show on zm . zee and colors both channel's 7 pm show is not good sony Marathi's 7 pm show is also good I think zm and cm should replace their 7 pm slot with any other good show my family also left watching RRCGJ (cm) due to very boaring story

I think in comming days colors marathi will come with bigg Boss season 3 then they will surely get 2nd position also trp of other shows on Colors marathi will increase I think zee marathi should launch good shows now to secure their 2nd position after launching bigg boss they will get too much less trp

This is the remake 👇
Source

Source

Source
I think this remake failed bcz zee was on loosing spree.....when channel is falling down at that time no matyer how show is good it fails miserably....earliee same happened with star pravah also with remakes like mansicha chitrakaar toh....this remake failed but when star pravah was topping charts same shows remake become no.1

Back
Top Bottom